• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

att: french speakers...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
hahahahaha.... oh no.... okay what have i gotten myself into...

Ordinateur de poche
agenda electronique

i think these two are the most likely to be correct.....lol... thanks everyone :)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by littlenutty
hahahahaha.... oh no.... okay what have i gotten myself into...

Ordinateur de poche
agenda electronique

i think these two are the most likely to be correct.....lol... thanks everyone :)
YW.
Ordinateur de poche is how they call in it France, I am not sure of the Quebec slang.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Wow I just asked a friend and apparently it is the same.
Palm Pilot except she said with a laugh that it's said with a french accent but other then that it stays the same.

Now she's telling me like IBM, SONY or stuff like that there is no 'Real' translation.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
but defazman, wouldnt that relate to any and all portable electronic devices?
I have no idea. That was the category with all the palm pilots. I don't speak stripper very well.

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
"palm pilote" and "agenda electronique" are both acceptable
Hmmm ... if courrier électronique is abbreviated to courriel ... I wonder if people use a short form of agenda electronique. Maybe they should, and I will invent my very own French word: AGENDEL!

Zorro

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
but zorro, what do you really expect?
Sony isnt even an english word to begin with, right?
Yeah but her point is that 'Palm Pilot' and Sony, Pepsi, Coke and etc. are almost like Generic brand naming and that there is no real translation for things of such. They are what they are in almost any language.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders