• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

ATM Reunion

3DimensionalME

TRIBE Member
I have a lot to talk about but i'll keep this post breif and unorganised. I feel kinda weird. Half dumb, half blue, and half so not wanting to deal with customers for that matter (sketchy?)....but I digress

What a night.
I was concerned that the Venue would have been over crowded but I was surprised that it was rather roomy which is a welcome change in my mind. Why throw wild parties with wikkid D.Js spinning wikkid sets with wikkid sound...when no one can move?

I thought the idea of putting the beaks room in the bar was a half good idea. Sure it filtered out all of the young-ins and kept a mature vibe...but man was it hot in there!
At one point I was sweating my....um...ya..off and I went out to the h.h/trance area and there was serious A/C going. I had goose bumps actualy teehee

I love dancing when there's a little bit of a chill because it gives me more energy.

Why the strobe lights? The first time they kicked in I became a little concerned about the possibility of someone having a seizure.
I've never really liked strobe lights.
Great party overall.

OH...to Liz and Sarah and Kevin and Danielle
I hope everyone got home okay. I felt kinda bad about leaving early and not making sure that everyone had a ride to wherever they needed to be. I was so out of my mind that I didn't even say good-bye...

sorry

-3dme

p.s I may make some revisions to this later because I'm sure most of it doesn't make sense

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
ATM was an excellent party. Highlight of my night had to be Kristian (pretty obvious to anyone who saw me dancing during his set). I would kill to get my hands on some of those white labels that he was playing. I liked Hardware too, but since when does he play UK Hard House? Towards the end of his set I heard some really housey tracks like 'bad ass' (Nulkeuz HB 15) and a couple of others I can't remember off the top of my head.
Wicked people, wicked crowd. Saw security removing a few people, some more forcefully than others, at least they were doing their job.
As far as the organization of the party, it was solid. Much respect to Robb and Chris for this one. Definitely one of the best parties of the year.

Pete

joey

TRIBE Member
SUCCESS!

Wow now that is what I call a party!

Atm crew just keeps getting better.

I as well was a touch sadend when I heard it was at the docks because due to the hype of the party I thought it would be way overpacked, but it was not! I always found room to dance at all times through-out the night, even in the samll breaks room. It's just a shame that the Docks don't let people decorate.

I found the vibe to be amazing! Mainly because everytime I turned around there was someone new that I hadn't seen in months. I met quite a few new people, and extended friendships a touch further with others. NICE

The music is what it's about, and the music was there indeed. I arrived during frisky and d-minus' set just in time to hear my favourite track in frisky's new remix of it, children of the night. I spent a lot of time in the breaks room, sure I was drinking A LOT but I would of been there anyways :), all dj's in there were great.
Spree was playing some amazing tracks but like it was already stated Jumper needs to SHUT UP! Either that or learn some new rhymes!!!! WORD! Hardware was also sweeet, some nice hard hard tracks and I was going nuts. The set of the night I give to Robb G and Big League Chu. Nice selections and robb was really into it! S4 at 6am WHAT?!! Who wants hard ass trance @ 6?? Well I for one danced my ass off during his set. I can't remeber the last time I stayed to the end of a party.

Overall I would give this party a 9.5/10
The only complaints I had was MC Jumper and me getting a wee bit too tipsy for a while. Thanks for having the bar BTW.

When is the next one?

Joey

Eclipze

TRIBE Member
atm...
no lineup...nice..
i was already getting close to being half in the bag when i got there..no thanks to someone...*jen* ahem
but after a few more drinks i was loaded hah..oye
i don't remember much except for robb g and big league chu's set...awesome!! i fucking loved every minute of it..

i dunno..i loved this party.. but that could have been because i was with someone i enjoye spending time with haha..ok no mushy shit...
as for what happened outside of the docks..please read in the general forum
-E

dawndalon

TRIBE Promoter
I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PARTY. FIRST OF ALL I PAID $40 TO GET IN(USED TO LESS THAN $20 YRS AGO.) I ONLY WENT FOR THE BREAKS AND THE ROOM SUCKED! TOO HOT AND THAT FREAK'N STROBE LIGHT! I WATCHED 3 PEOPLE HAVE SEIZURES BECAUSE OF IT. AND WHY WERE YOU PEOPLE JUST STANDING THERE STARING AT THE POOL OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR?!:MAD: AFTER LIKE 5 MIN. I FINALLY HAD TO GO OVER AN POUR WATER ON IT, COME ON PEOPLE! THIS PRETTY MUCH DISTRUBED ME FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SECURITY SAID NO TO OPENING THE DOOR FOR EVEN 5MIN. TO COOL EVERYONE OFF. IT REALLY SUCKED THAT I COULDN'T RIP IT UP FOR DAVE OR CHU'S SETS DUE TO HEAT AND THE LACK OF SPACE. PARTIES JUST AREN'T THE SAME ANYMORE. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ONE SINCE SYROUS 6YR ANN. NOW I REMEMBER WHY. I GUESS I SHOULD RETIRE. THE ONLY THREAD I HAVE LEFT TO HANG ONTO IS BREAKFEST. AS LONG AS THAT DOESN'T GO TOO COMMERCIAL, I'M HAPPY.
DAWN

dawndalon

TRIBE Promoter
OH YEAH, WHO BREAKS INTO CARS OUTSIDE OF A PARTY! I HOPE IT WAS SOME CRIMINAL AND NOT A PARTIER. THAT ALSO PUT THIS PARTY IN MY BAD BOOKS.

dawndalon

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by dawndalon:
I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PARTY. FIRST OF ALL I PAID $40 TO GET IN(USED TO LESS THAN $20 YRS AGO.) I ONLY WENT FOR THE BREAKS AND THE ROOM SUCKED! TOO HOT AND THAT FREAK'N STROBE LIGHT! I WATCHED 3 PEOPLE HAVE SEIZURES BECAUSE OF IT. AND WHY WERE YOU PEOPLE JUST STANDING THERE STARING AT THE POOL OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR?! AFTER LIKE 5 MIN. I FINALLY HAD TO GO OVER AN POUR WATER ON IT, COME ON PEOPLE! THIS PRETTY MUCH DISTRUBED ME FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. I ALSO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SECURITY SAID NO TO OPENING THE DOOR FOR EVEN 5MIN. TO COOL EVERYONE OFF. IT REALLY SUCKED THAT I COULDN'T RIP IT UP FOR DAVE OR CHU'S SETS DUE TO HEAT AND THE LACK OF SPACE. PARTIES JUST AREN'T THE SAME ANYMORE. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO ONE SINCE SYROUS 6YR ANN. NOW I REMEMBER WHY. I GUESS I SHOULD RETIRE. THE ONLY THREAD I HAVE LEFT TO HANG ONTO IS BREAKFEST. AS LONG AS THAT DOESN'T GO TOO COMMERCIAL, I'M HAPPY.
DAWN

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dawndalon:
AND WHY WERE YOU PEOPLE JUST STANDING THERE STARING AT THE POOL OF BLOOD ON THE FLOOR?!:MAD: AFTER LIKE 5 MIN. I FINALLY HAD TO GO OVER AN POUR WATER ON IT, COME ON PEOPLE!
why would you be pouring water on a pool of blood?

sweetbabu

TRIBE Member
I had fun at this party and thought it went pretty good. Only complaint, the breaks room!! Some of my friends were didn't have ID with them and didn't know that the breaks/booty room was 19+ so they couldn't get in. I had to wait till 3 to actually party with them. That sucked. Other than that I had an awesome night and ending my morning in the jungle room was quite a treat. All in all, a good party. SO many people I haven't seen in ages!!

sweetbabu

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
very very good party.. one of the best if not best this year... wicked music.. wicked vibe.. I'm still exhausted!

I really liked the fact that everywheee I turned was some cute person I know.. so much tbk!! Stormy..
Moez.. that was fun.. wish you were in da jungle room more, Booty bits... you're a sweety and you're pretty cute! Sarah, looking forward to Satarday and talking to you a bit more
Chuck - KickIT for sure! and to the usual aphrodite crew.. you know how to party right
wink*janie*wink

shout out to my man KiFe for that wicked surprise, got nothing but love for you baby

Tech Itch and Decoder.. that was some sweet ass dark shit.. very nice! I liked the back2back... had fun dancing with that mc.. thanx for humouring my ecstatic self!
Mystical baby where were you?

all I gotta say is breaks is da shit and I had so much fun in that room!!!!!!

the Docks was a wicked venue.. how can anyone complain? I don't get it..

ATM.. nice one babes!!

shannon

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
OH YEAH, WHO BREAKS INTO CARS OUTSIDE OF A PARTY! I HOPE IT WAS SOME CRIMINAL ...
Who else would it be?

Err, quite simply, I loved the party. Got to see some people I haven't seen in a LONG time and that made my night. Cri was feeling sick for the majority of the night, so we didn't have quite as much fun as we would have liked, but we can't blame the promoters for that (or can we? hehe).

Cheers ... Ian

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I said it before, but I had such a wonderful time at this party. So much of it had to do with the people there though. The TBK made their presence felt, so did so many of my close friends, and Sandy (Jellibeen) managed to get some people from my old work there who I never expected to see.

Pete

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aphrodite:

I really liked the fact that everywheee I turned was some cute person I know.. so much tbk!! Stormy..
Moez.. that was fun.. wish you were in da jungle room more

awww... it was wikkid actually partying with you for once. Thanks girl. Next time we will chill more together for sure.

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by CO2:

My favourite set had to be Rob G's...i wasnt to impressed with his partner Chu, but I suppose everybody's got their off-nights.
-Chris
Dude, you sure you saw the same set I did. They both played awesome. Chu was absolutely flawless and his tracks were killer especially the "Groove is in the Heart" remix and the track with the "I heard it through the grapevine" sample were fuck'en ridic! I thought these two played it ruff! The flow was awesome. Anyhow, the breaks room was definitely my fav room of the night, the programming was dope mixin up booty and breaks.

chuckles

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT:
the "Groove is in the Heart" remix
FUCK I MISSED THAT!!! AHHHHH!!!

Moez.. even Meghin doesn't want me over, fuck it, - me you and the girls, some revs and a bunch of laughs.. sound good?

shannon <------ want's to here that new 'groove is in da heart" track!

Moez

TRIBE Member

Moez.. even Meghin doesn't want me over, fuck it, - me you and the girls, some revs and a bunch of laughs.. sound good?

she doesn't??? she is really sick...

mmm... rev... it's a date 4 sure!!!!

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
hahaha... Na Moez me and her are all good
this is how rumours get started!! it was a joke! that would be funny tho, me and you chillin and Meghin down the hall. she'd knock on the door "Guys! Let me in!!" I can hear it. why is this so funny to me? hehehe.... oh no, the last time I laught at her..... ... . .

yummy yummy revs in my tummy - let's do it

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
one other thing:

i am not a big proponent of lighting at parties. i just don't usually care about them.
however the lasers in the main room were friggin awesome. sooo cool.

just thought i would mention that.

Booty Bits

p.s. that Groove is in the Heart track is awesome.

Moez

TRIBE Member
hahaha... Na Moez me and her are all good
this is how rumours get started!! it was a joke! that would be funny tho, me and you chillin and Meghin down the hall. she'd knock on the door "Guys! Let me in!!" I can hear it. why is this so funny to me? hehehe.... oh no, the last time I laught at her..... ... . .

yummy yummy revs in my tummy - let's do it

nonono.... sick as in ill... she has the Freakin' flu.....

But when she is better we will Rev it up...