• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

At work and nothing to do V.2

thom100

TRIBE Member
I have 3.75 to get through, and nothing I mean nothing to do..

where have all the photographers gone?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by thom100
I have 3.75 to get through, and nothing I mean nothing to do..

where have all the photographers gone?
Haha, I'd totally be developing work if I weren't here. :)

All yer photographers are either sleeping or in some office somewhere trying to make a living.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
this.fucking.blows.

I guess it could be worse and I could NOT have a job. so I'll try to be happy.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I just don't think I am going to go in. I can do anything I need to from home anyways. But we shall see if I actually accomplish anything.

Cheers ... Ian :)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
my server is down..... i need my roommate to turn the DSL modem off and on again..... :(
so i have nowhere to host.

fucking soulseek ruinning RIAA keep DOS'ing me off the internet everytime I go on. I download an album, then BOOM! I can't go online for a couple of hours. friggin sucks!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
I got HAMMEERED last night. There is no way I would pass an alcohol test this morning driving to work. What is a guy suppose to do in a situation like that. I feel guilty.

I sent a wooley looking boy out to buy me coffee and a bagel. I have three and a half hours to go. The guy I got HAMMEERED with last night is coming over around three for various reasons. We laughed last night at the idea of starting drinking and some such at four in the afternoon for new years.

"WOO HOO! Only eight hours to go until HAPPY NEW YEAR time! I am so pumped!! I'm ready to hit the clubs RIGHT NOW!"

I'm drivelling on. I'm a drivller. I drivel.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I was thinking of drinking early but I can't even keep my eyes from twitching now, I don't know if I wanna assure myself a 1 AM pass-out-on-the-couch moment.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
i have no work to do and i'm here until 4pm. i actually haven't had anything to do since yesterday morning.

peace

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I have seriously mastered the art of fucking the dog with what little amount of work I actually have.
*thankfully* I will not be sent to the plant today due to my lack of physical abilities at the moment...

*fucks the dog some more*

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
I was thinking of drinking early but I can't even keep my eyes from twitching now, I don't know if I wanna assure myself a 1 AM pass-out-on-the-couch moment.
Don't do it man. Hold off. The 1am thing is soooo done.

By me.

Two years ago.

Over thirty you think I'd learn.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I'm being forced to do these reports and the budgeting.

Um, I don't think so. The best route would be for me to actually commute all the way to my other office to get this done but... I don't think so. :)