• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Aston Martin Rentals in the GTA

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
Trying to track down an Aston Martin to rent for a day for my Dad's birthday. I tried GTA Exotics but they don't have one. Anyone know of any other exotic car rental shops in T.O. or of a dealership that would arrange for a rental?

Lurker, Ballz, Defazman, and all other motorized vehicle enthusiasts.... I'm looking at you :D

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Coventry Lane? Not sure if they do rentals though.

There's a place on Evans Ave in Etobicoke around Islington, but I can't rememeber the name. Also a place on Queensway around Islington as well, again, the name escapes me.

You can try searching for the British Car Club...I know there's a big one in the GTA. Someone might have a nice olf DB5 to rent you for a day.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
Try these guys:

Grand Touring Automobiles
740 Dupont Street
Toronto, Ontario
M6G 1Z6
Tel.: (416) 530-1880

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
What's your deadline? What are looking to pay?
Need to have it sorted out by early April, looking to pay up to 1k for the day, including tax, insurance, and mileage. Thanks for the listing, I'll check with them.

Thanks Lurker, Ballz, much appreciated.

Is GTA Exotics located in Etobicoke on teh Queensway and/or Evans Avenue?

I think it's called GTA Leasing or something, but they have loads of hot cars.
Check there mebbe?

Lurker

TRIBE Member
daddyiwantchocolate said:
Is GTA Exotics located in Etobicoke on teh Queensway and/or Evans Avenue?

I think it's called GTA Leasing or something, but they have loads of hot cars.
Check there mebbe?
Bingo, thanks Val. That's the one on the north side of the Gardiner off Queensway.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I'd lend you mine but I'm terribly afraid that it will be in the shop having the ostrich interior detailed. Sorry.

Wait, all I have is a pair of new Nikes. I could lend you those and your dad could take a nice walk.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Yeah once you put in tax, insurance and mileage I think it's going to be tight to get it for $1000.

Most places require you to drop a huge security deposit like $10,000 as well.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
kmac said:
Try these guys:

740 Dupont Street
Toronto, Ontario
M6G 1Z6

grand touring is a dealer.. but they would def know who rents.

my brother used to work at grand touring.. they're also a jaguar, bently and rolls royce dealer. he was like 18 at the time.. the fucking cars they used to give him. he took a bently to school once(high school) and didn't even get blowjob.

culture

TRIBE Member
I believe theres an exotic rental place on Defries (near River & Queen), by the Mercedes dealership.

They either rent or modify high end cars.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
coleridge said:
Yeah once you put in tax, insurance and mileage I think it's going to be tight to get it for $1000.

Well, for comparison, it's about $899.00/day rental, $100.00/day insurance, and $7,500.00 for deposit for a Diablo Roadster. I'm cool with the security deposit...

I think I'll be able to get it for around 1K all in. In addition to being British and a car nut, my dad is also a huge James Bond fan, so I'd rather the DB5 over the vanquish (though I think the vanquish was in the most recent flick)

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
coleridge said:

no way any aston martin would be a grand a day!

$500-$600 MAX

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Try these guys:

740 Dupont Street
Toronto, Ontario
M6G 1Z6
Left a message with their Aston Martin guy. Sounds like they arrange for rentals once in a while (i.e. she didn't tell me to fuck right off right away). Could be a promising lead!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
My Dad's one of those guys who grew up poor and whose only fantasy outlet was the silver screen. One of his favourite movies was Lawrence of Arabia and so he used to dream about being on a camel in the Sahara, etc. So 3 years ago, my mom and him took a trip to Tunisia and my dad took his cheesey little cassette walkman with him as well as the soundtrack to Lawrence of Arabia. The entire purpose of the trip was for him to get on a camel, in the sahara, while listening to the theme song from Lawrence of Arabia. Might have taken him 40-50 years, but he finally did it.

I'm hoping to be able to rent the Aston Martin, record a mix of James Bond theme songs and put it in the CD player for him when het gets in the car. The rest of the plan centres around cheesey James Bond stuff and a drive through the country to a surprise party. Going to theme the event as "From Scarborough with Love". Martinis (shaken not stirred) and 40s of O.E. for everyone ;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders