• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ass slapping assholes

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
have you ever noticed those guys that walk by a girl and pretend to be slapping her ass at a party? they suck. the girl's just getting her rave on and dancing around enjoying the music; and then he has to go and ruin it.
 

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
because we love women!

added to that the effect of drugs and lots of alcohol,it would be weird if we didnt do that because you ladies look good at the clubs!

but yeah,it's not right.
 

twist

TRIBE Member
I like it when chicks grab my ass... until they keep doing it and squeeze it and shit... i think my ass has a sign on it that says "please molest" no one wants to go out with me but everyone wants to grab my ass. *shudder* even some guys... it's quite a shock getting your ass grabbed and turning around expecting to see a girl and there is this grinning guy winking at you... ack.

pretend ass slapping is coo wit me. I like doing the pretend ass slap fuck motion behind girls when they're not looking... I have the mind of a two year old... it's only funny cause you don't know I'm doing it... it's even funnier if you catch me tho.

why is this in the jungle forum?
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twist:
pretend ass slapping is coo wit me. I like doing the pretend ass slap fuck motion behind girls when they're not looking... I have the mind of a two year old... it's only funny cause you don't know I'm doing it... it's even funnier if you catch me tho.
</font>

hahaha!
I'm guilty of that one.

I think guys do it because it's funny.
 

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twist:
I like it when chicks grab my ass... until they keep doing it and squeeze it and shit... i think my ass has a sign on it that says "please molest" no one wants to go out with me but everyone wants to grab my ass. *shudder* even some guys... it's quite a shock getting your ass grabbed and turning around expecting to see a girl and there is this grinning guy winking at you... ack.


lol* now imagine that guy slapping your ass


why is this in the jungle forum?
</font>
cause i've seen it the most at dnb parties, and when i've seen it anywhere else, it's someone who 'looks' like a junglist. but i should've posted it in the general forum (better girl:guy ratio) maybe i'd have more people on my side. bah, whatever, i still think the ass slapping semblance sux.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twist:
I like it when guys ass slap fuck me from behind when girls are looking... it's only funny cause they don't know I'm enjoying it... it's even funnier if cum tho.

</font>
 

jungleboy

TRIBE Promoter
...the do it to deal with the fact that most of the girls would not look at, let alone touch them.....the same guys who if someone did it to their girl and they saw it would start a fight over it and ruin everyones night.....basically losers I guess is what I'm trying to say....
 

twist

TRIBE Member
actual ass slapping is wack. Pretending is cool... to a point... I mean if you're always doing it and being really lewd and shit and tryin to seem like the miggidy man well then that's lame. But even when guys fuck me up my cornhole I still can't cum cause I mean I don't fire spunk all over the bathroom when I'm taking a shit now do I? Well ok maybe sometimes.

That's weird tho I never really see this at jungle parties... it's usually at hip hop nites like superfunk at system or some house nights... I think my most common pretend action is the two hand ass fondle... want to touch the heiny... It just makes it so much easier than trying to yell to your buddy "LOOK AT THAT ASS!" "DAMN THAT GIRL IS DEADLY!" I don'tm mean it in a degrading way... it's more of a drunken compliment than anything... I can't speak for all guys but when I do it it's just playin around... I do all kinds of shit like that everywhere I go... it's just jokes. Although I can see how it might get a little tired for you after a while... but unfortunately like I said I have the mind of a two year old... so I'll still be playing imaginary grab ass for many years to come. No harm no foul
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

CC

TRIBE Member
i agree with the idea that men do it because they don't stand a chance with that woman and they can't deal with it. i mean, if they had a chance in hell of picking her up, they would do that instead. ass slapping is an expression of sexual frustration.

i think these activities can work as a blessing for some of us other guys. i know that i get brownie points all the time for having some sense of class, because women i meet are so used to the ass grabbing behaviour.

CC
 

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twist:
But even when guys fuck me up my cornhole I still can't cum cause I mean I don't fire spunk all over the bathroom when I'm taking a shit now do I? Well ok maybe sometimes.


you're a good sport twist



I think my most common pretend action is the two hand ass fondle... want to touch the heiny...
</font>
yeah, i've seen that too, and that more subtle behaviour doesn't phase me. what i'm talking is the big arm swing, so the whole club knows what you're doing except the girl dancing. the worst part is the whole thing is done to the beat of the music, so her ass is moving up towards his hand while it's approaching. yeah, yeah, yeah, it is funny, but only when it doesn't happen to you.
twist keep your eye out, i'm sure you'll see it.
 
G

Guest

Guest
this one time I slapped a girls ass really hard then threw her on the ground and kept slapping. The next thing I know we're having sex.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

smile

TRIBE Member
girls love having their asses spanked during sex...it's like some hidden abuse fantasy that only manifests itself at that time.


"spank me! i've been a bad girl!"

hey, it's all good. if you want to have been a bad girl, i'll supply the open palmed **WHAP**.
 

kul-kat

TRIBE Member
hmmmm. this thread has taken an interesting turn. i think you'd have a pretty hard time finding a girl who wanted you to slap her ass ... it's you guys who are having the fantasies.
 

angelic

TRIBE Member
well... i might as well add my two cents, a girl's point of view. I have never been bothered at a DnB gig. However, I was almost mauled at caribana one year, and was also grabbed at a couple booty house things...

surefire way NOT to pick up... haha
 

air-bag

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kul-kat:
the best part is the whole thing is done to the beat of the music, so her ass is moving up towards his hand while it's approaching.</font>
Examples with illustrations please!!
 

skyparty

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by smile:
girls love having their asses spanked during sex...it's like some hidden abuse fantasy that only manifests itself at that time.


"spank me! i've been a bad girl!"

hey, it's all good. if you want to have been a bad girl, i'll supply the open palmed **WHAP**.
</font>

hi i'm a girl
i love my ass slapped, spanked
my back scratched
and nibbles nibbled (say that 10x fast!)
and hair pulled.

and i love jungle
i am SERIOUS ASS GRABBER

so if you're cute, or even if im sayin hello?! watch yourass ITS MINE!!!

air-bag that means your little bum!!

narissa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by skyparty:

hi i'm a girl
i love my ass slapped, spanked
my back scratched
and nibbles nibbled (say that 10x fast!)
and hair pulled.

and i love jungle
i am SERIOUS ASS GRABBER

so if you're cute, or even if im sayin hello?! watch yourass ITS MINE!!!

</font>
how's that for a personal ad?
 
Top