1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Ask Lucy!!!

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Harmonika, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

O.k., since Timo is just too damned busy reformulating how Cadbury will get the caramel into Caramilk bars, I thought I'd create this.

Lucy, as we all know, is the bossy, pushy, stuck-up femme who *really* runs the show in the Peanuts world. Charlie Brown? Nice guy, but too meek - he's a pushover and a doormat (albeit a very lovable one). Peppermint Patty? Well, she's cool and all (being bi, how could she not be?), but she's a little too manipulative. Marcie, Linus and Schroeder are smarty-pantses, but you can't get by on in-telly-gents alone. The rest of the gang are mere bit players, though they do contribute some gems, de temps en temps.

But let's face facts - Lucy rules the roost. See how she's always pulling the ball away from Charlie Brown whenever he tries to run up and score a field goal? That's because she's in control. Lucy is the shiznit, no doubt.

So, in this thread, everyone who feels they are capable of doing so, gets to be Lucy.

Of course, a doctor wouldn't be of much use without patients, so here's how this is going to work...

If you have a problem - post it here. If you can help someone with their problem, post your wise counsel here, too.

If you want to be a jerk, and try to mess this thread up with all manner of bullshit, well, that's fine too. Because that means you have a problem. So someone, at some point and time, will hopefully come along and help you with your problem. Problem solved.

Not that I haven't been in the past, but I'm about to have a very busy schedule dumped in my lap, so my contributions to this thread will be minimal, at best. But that's o.k., 'cuz my outspoken views seems to get on some people's nerves from time to time. I have no idea why that is, but then again, I don't know the answer to:

either. So I'm not going to fret over that - that's not what this thread is supposed to be about.

So, the Doctor(z) be in now, thank you very much. I know it says 'five cents' above the sign, but since this is the Interp00p, we'll just have to get by on imaginary nickels.

Go ahead caller, you're on the radio!

:)

i.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2003