• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ask alexd

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Hey Alex, who's your butcher these days in 2015?

Years ago, you were a regular at Ellas Meat Market on Pape Avenue south of the Danforth. Just curious if you are still loyal to this butcher as you recommended them before on here. Or have you found a new butcher? Inquiring minds want to know if you found some place better?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Alex, who's your butcher these days in 2015?

Years ago, you were a regular at Ellas Meat Market on Pape Avenue south of the Danforth. Just curious if you are still loyal to this butcher as you recommended them before on here. Or have you found a new butcher? Inquiring minds want to know if you found some place better?
I still use Ellas! They have the best Ontario lamb and also great beef (ask Klubmasta about my steak... that was from Ellas). I am also very partial to Stricklands Meats on Greenwood at Gerrard - they have very good prices on everything, excellent fresh chickens, schnitzels, $4 steaks, and their sausages are the best! They are closed until mid Aug tho for their annual 'gone fishing' break.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
I still use Ellas! They have the best Ontario lamb and also great beef (ask Klubmasta about my steak... that was from Ellas). I am also very partial to Stricklands Meats on Greenwood at Gerrard - they have very good prices on everything, excellent fresh chickens, schnitzels, $4 steaks, and their sausages are the best! They are closed until mid Aug tho for their annual 'gone fishing' break.
Thanks for answering my question alex.

Bloor Cinema - Steak (R)evolution

I'm going to see this documentary all about steaks which is playing at the Bloor Cinema this week if anyone is interested. LOL

diablo

TRIBE Member
Not a new topic, but the most recent post in most of the rooms on here is weeks, months, or even years (!!!) old. It breaks up the increasingly minimal traffic and makes the board appear even more dead. Is it not time to merge all of the music rooms (or at least drastically condense them) and shut down most of the other rooms (cities, geek forum, health, core, etc)?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
He changed your thread title, because you made the original title sound like a joke
wrong...my original title wasn't a joke, it was open ended, hence the ' stuff ', because there was still so much still unknown. Far be it for any of us Tribers to try and make a thread title with a little non offensive humor...
He changed it so it could originate more hits. If he wasn't so busy playing with magnetometers in the water, he would have beat me to the punch.

Let's get one thing straight, james...you're the joke here.

JamesM

TRIBE Member
alexd, I find the thread title about the MBA murder, repulsive considering the media attention.

That should be changed to be more politically correct, and also more inline with google searches.

Just saying.

praktik

TRIBE Member
Hey so do our PMs, text, really take up so much space?

Are the metrics supporting a case for a 100 msg limit still relevant or do you think its possible to bump it up soon?

Maybe the new board software makes it easier?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Rip r4v4g3d-sku11s :(
from Kevin's thread...

If this was the anti-caps lock thing kicking in

just saying

do we really need it?

Are people here really gonna be yelling in caps?

Cause i submit its more annoying than helpful - that ONE TIME you want to caps you need to add small characters before to trick the algorithm and Im not sure how many serious ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME people there ever were here or ever will be.

Can't we just shame them mercilessly anyway if anyone does it?

Also what about our freedom?

NO ALL CAPS = no freedom