• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

ask alexd

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
it's time for the next installment of Ask Alexd . (yes, this monday is going WAYYY too slow)

alex,

Have you ever dropped your camera at an event?? what swear words did you use to describe the situation?

Do you bite people's hands if they try to touch your camera?

Can i have the banhammer one night please? I'll be swift yet responsible.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

patri©k

TRIBE Member
hey Alex,

I seem to have small, red blotches all over my testicles....

I think it could be from the salad dressing I had last night... but I'm not sure.

What should I do ?

fattyp / patrick©2002 / patri©k

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
The best question that I've seen/heard was Resolver's question to alexd at the chili cookoff:

"Hey alexd...why did you ban kyfe for?"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by stir-fry
it's time for the next installment of Ask Alexd . (yes, this monday is going WAYYY too slow)

alex,

Have you ever dropped your camera at an event?? what swear words did you use to describe the situation?

Yes, that last Syrous event at the better living centre I dropped an Olympus camera and flash. Broke both. Another time at Klubmasta's housewarming I dropped another Olympus OM 4 Titanium onto the concrete but it still worked perfectly afterward.

Do you bite people's hands if they try to touch your camera?

yes

Can i have the banhammer one night please? I'll be swift yet responsible.

no

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by exrboy
The best question that I've seen/heard was Resolver's question to alexd at the chili cookoff:

"Hey alexd...why did you ban kyfe for?"

for spamming

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by patri©k
hey Alex,

I seem to have small, red blotches all over my testicles....

I think it could be from the salad dressing I had last night... but I'm not sure.

What should I do ?

fattyp / patrick©2002 / patri©k

apply pepperspay liberally (or let a liberal apply it) and you will not notice the blocthes anymore

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Alexd...

who would win, in a zerogravity fight-to-knock the-other-guy-out, cagematch:

Manolo the malcontent manatee
or
This chinchilla
chinchilla.jpg

I look forward to your answer..

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
Hey Alex, do you know vinder from Tribe?

hey alex, do you think summit here can ever come up with any original material after his initial burst onto tribe?

:p

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by KiFe
Alexd...

who would win, in a zerogravity fight-to-knock the-other-guy-out, cagematch:

Manolo the malcontent manatee
or
This chinchilla
chinchilla.jpg

I look forward to your answer..

manatee would lose because of chinchilla's blinding speed

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by vinder
hey alex, do you think summit here can ever come up with any original material after his initial burst onto tribe?

:p

I suddenly feel like the Cory Feldman of Tribe.

Alex, what does one do when ones novelty wears off?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
manatee would lose because of chinchilla's blinding speed

ah yes.. but in zerograv, the chinchilla would be hindered.

the manatee has innate grace in low-grav (water) situations.....

if anything, you could say that manatees are practically 'nature's astronauts'.

Can we get some photo-evidence that manatees have already walked the face of the moon? Chubbs, i'm looking in your direction. :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Dr Funk MD
I suddenly feel like the Cory Feldman of Tribe.

Alex, what does one do when ones novelty wears off?

Who is Coy Feldman?

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr

Water has a lot of resistance, and assuming that the zero-g environment you want them to fight in isn't a giant bubble of water, but more like outer space, then the manatee would act somewhat like a planet, and the chinchilla could use its scrappy paws to grab on and run around, forcing the manatee into an uncontrolled barrel roll, like them there lumberjacks do to those logs in the log-rolling contests.

ALEXD:
Should I send my one-legged friend to compete in an ass-kicking contest? It seems cruel, yet so funny.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Xtatic
Hey Alex

do you have any idea why the magazine got the name TRIBE??

I named TRIBE , TRIBE because back in 93, after the bars closed (they used to close at 1 am back then) there would be small "tribes" of people wandering around adelaide & richmond (before the club district even existed) listening for the characteristic sound of bass or rattling windowpanes - evidence of warehouse parties within some of the buildings. back then, there would be 2 or 3 warehouse parties a night after the clubs closed.

Thus the name TRIBE

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

Can we get some photo-evidence that manatees have already walked the face of the moon? Chubbs, i'm looking in your direction. :)

manatee would freeze into a giant popsicle in the cold temperatures and be unable to move whereas the chinchilla would be all snuggly in his chinchilla coat and thus able to attack.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Water has a lot of resistance, and assuming that the zero-g environment you want them to fight in isn't a giant bubble of water, but more like outer space, then the manatee would act somewhat like a planet, and the chinchilla could use its scrappy paws to grab on and run around, forcing the manatee into an uncontrolled barrel roll, like them there lumberjacks do to those logs in the log-rolling contests.

ALEXD:
Should I send my one-legged friend to compete in an ass-kicking contest? It seems cruel, yet so funny.

sure, tell him he can bum around the event

Caz

TRIBE Member
what you guys dont know is that my chinchilla knows kungFu. He'll smoke that stupid sea cow