• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ask a Tribe person anything you want

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
mofo - do you think this thread should be named the ask mofo thread since you're the one who has the most questions directed in his direction?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aerius Zension
MOFO, do you think if Chewbacca turned out to be Luke'a father, that would've improved Stars Wars, or hurt it? And why?
Every time I've watched Star Wars, I was stoned and fell asleep. I hate Star Wars.

*gasps from the audience*
From what I know about the movie, yeah, it would've made it better because then I could've been woken up by a fellow stoner to witness it, "hey man, Chewy's Luke's father, man!"

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
mofo - do you think this thread should be named the ask mofo thread since you're the one who has the most questions directed in his direction?
No, I think I garner enough attention already when I wear my strapless Manolos to lunch. Let them heathens have their spotlight for a change.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stryker
What do you mean you hate Star Wars????????

OMG you're such an art snob.

What? It was boring. I don't think any of the things like the trooper guy hitting his head in the background was funny. And I hated the dialogue. It literally bored me to death. I watched the Phantom Menace and groaned from how painful it was to watch.

And I certainly don't think having to deal with over a decade of Star Wars jokes is all that funny either.

I was a Star Trek kinda guy. Sorry.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
I may be on crack but I heard they were making a movie out of this book?
I heard that too!

Basic, what you said above almost made me cry.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
my favourite one!

mofo: are you butter up or butter down?
My family hasn't bought butter in ages. Like, I'm talking years.

I guess I'm I Can't Believe It's Not Butter up.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Aerius Zension, what do you think is really sexy in a woman and in a man?

In either case, confidence. there's nothing more sexy than that.

They may not be in the right, or the wrong, but whatever it is they are saying/doing/thinking, they damn well believe it and do it.

Also, a tappable ass is great too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
QTIP - who do you like for the superbowl ?

EXRBOY - who do you like for the superbowl ?
fuck, i dont know

who i want to win (in order)

phila

greenbay

tennessee

who i think will win: (in order)

st louis

new england

who i dont want to win one bit

balto

new england

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by H2Whoa
Mofo what workout routine would you put David beckham through?

David's workout
I've lost interest in him. He's too metrosexual for me with his little $3000 haircuts that make him look like Baby Spice and his sarongs on the beach.

If he went back to looking like a skinhead, I'd like to make him do the French Rugby Team Workout which includes, protein, Kegel exercises, fondling, ass slapping and blowjobs after each winning (and losing) game.