• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ashley Madison

Maui

TRIBE Member
Hey I saw an infomercial about this Ashley Madison agency last night. They help married people find partners with whom to have an affair with. I've been looking to have a one on one affair that is discreet and hot.

Does anybody know if this service is legit?
I'm thinking maybe its new and won't have a lot of users yet, so I'm not sure if its worth paying for.

If you have any experiences with them let me know. Thanks.

p.s. please don't bother calling me immoral. We all have our own beliefs ya know...

Peace,

Maui

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Lying to your partner is so hot right now. People use to think it was cowardly but Ashley Madison proved to everyone that it's virile. The service is awesome because it has the ability to break up two relationships with only one affair. That's value!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Maui
Hey I saw an infomercial about this Ashley Madison agency last night. They help married people find partners with whom to have an affair with. I've been looking to have a one on one affair that is discreet and hot.

Does anybody know if this service is legit?
I'm thinking maybe its new and won't have a lot of users yet, so I'm not sure if its worth paying for.

If you have any experiences with them let me know. Thanks.

p.s. please don't bother calling me immoral. We all have our own beliefs ya know...

Peace,

Maui
Rob, you've been gone a while....

ps. Whassup?!

Maui

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
I don't believe you. Are you serious?

Of course I'm serious. Oh come on don't tell me you don't wanna hump some married women off the net! Everyone gets tired of the same in and out every goddamn day.

Thanks for not flaming. I'll remember that. :)

peace,

Maui

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
guess i shouldn't be so naive or whatever, but i am thoroughly disgusted by this ashley madison 'service' and their commercials. it really pisses me off actually. grrrrrrrrrr.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
ashley madison makes me think of this:

was tired of my lady
We'd been together too long
Like a worn-out recording
Of a favorite song
So while she lay there sleeping
I read the paper in bed
And in the personal columns
There was this letter I read

"If you like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
If you're not into yoga
If you have half a brain
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the Cape
Then I'm the love that you've looked for
Write to me and escape."
I didn't think about my lady
I know that sounds kind of mean
But me and my old lady
Have fallen into the same dull routine
So I wrote to the paper
Took out a personal ad
And though I'm nobody's poet
I thought it wasn't half bad

"Yes I like Pina Coladas
And getting caught in the rain
I'm not much into health food
I am into champagne
I've got to meet you by tomorrow noon
And cut through all this red-tape
At a bar called O'Malley's
Where we'll plan our escape."

So I waited with high hopes
And she walked in the place
I knew her smile in an instant
I knew the curve of her face
It was my own lovely lady
And she said, "Oh it's you."
Then we laughed for a moment
And I said, "I never knew."

That you like Pina Coladas
Getting caught in the rain
And the feel of the ocean
And the taste of champagne
If you'd like making love at midnight
In the dunes of the Cape

You're the lady I've looked for
Come with me and escape

wayne kenoff

TRIBE Member
Of course I'm serious. Oh come on don't tell me you don't wanna hump some married women off the net! Everyone gets tired of the same in and out every goddamn day.

peace,

Maui
I signed up out of curiousity. It's free. They send me profiles daily of married women looking for cock. It's kind of funny, in a disturbing way. You only have to pay when you want to contact one of the profiles.

I decided that I didn't really want to associate with people in that way, but I would not judge somebody who felt otherwise. I think that it's probably a great way to meet really horny fucked-in-the-head type women, and I know enough of those already.

kuba

TRIBE Member

peace,

Maui
nah, not everyone. I gotta be honest here. Was in a five-year relationship and the sex kept getting better believe it or not. Its just not in me to 1. bother going for someone else knowing that I have what I love at home, and 2. doing that to someone else. Im not the same as you, though, and its your bed so lie in it. I don tknow anyone whose tried this service so I cant be of help there, but I do think that most of the girls on there are hot after money, or a guy with a big dick (something they don't get at home). If you have both you probably dont need ashleymadison.

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
guess i shouldn't be so naive or whatever, but i am thoroughly disgusted by this ashley madison 'service' and their commercials. it really pisses me off actually. grrrrrrrrrr.
What kills me is that they keep advertising it during "Cheaters". :D

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Silvershadow
What kills me is that they keep advertising it during "Cheaters". :D
That doesnt kill me, that makes me think WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I THINK OF THAT.

I hate those WTFDITOT moments.

Maui

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Ashley Madison

Originally posted by Silvershadow
Well, for your sake, I hope your significant other does not visit Tribe... :p
She is on here but only comes on every blue moon. This thread will easily slip by her.
She'd prob. get off on it anyway. ;)

Peace,

Maui

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Sunshyne Jones
I feel the same way - it is so disturbing - cheating is way to acceptable.
and so cowardly...

Maui

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by qtip
but I do think that most of the girls on there are hot after money, or a guy with a big dick (something they don't get at home). If you have both you probably dont need ashleymadison.
I have to disagree here. Infidelity has no boundaries. You think women with rich husbands don't cheat? And haven't you heard "size doesn't matter" (unless they've been lying).
There are many varied reasons for cheating and I don't think you can pin any one circumstance as the sole cause.

Peace,

maui

kuba

TRIBE Member
But from something I read somewhere, and I wish I remembered where, it was said that the majority of the people are after money. Sure, women with rich husbands cheat... with the pool boy whose got a massive wang.

Some do it for the thrill, some to piss their significant others off, and the list goes on. (that part I agree with you on)

Maui

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
I would love to hear the varied reasons
Hey I'm no expert on the topic. The main reason i figure is that is natural. Humans have innate urges that as a species in order to live "civilized" we have to tame these urges. But it is hard. Humans were meant to reproduce and thats what we do. Trying to limit yourself to one partner inhibits this natural inclination.
There is also the pleasure aspect. People are greedy and selfish by nature. This pushes us to seek maximum self satisfaction often regardless of the cost.

boredom
excitement
kinkiness
anger/revenge/resentment
money

Peace,

Maui

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders