• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Aril Brikha, Stacy Pullen, Kevin Reynolds

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

derek

TRIBE Member
wow...tho blackmarket dudes are bringing some talent. mad prop. now if only i was in town the weekend!!!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
i can't stop singing:
i can't waaiiiit for the weekend to begin...

MAKE IT STOP.
MAKE IT THE WEEKEND NOOOOOOOW.
BOO MONDAY.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
does anyone know set times? i'm thinking of heading to this after a jungle night.

also, the event listing says $15 all night, then says $15 early, $20 late. or am i crazy?

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:
does anyone know set times? i'm thinking of heading to this after a jungle night.

also, the event listing says $15 all night, then says $15 early, $20 late. or am i crazy?
I'd assume $15 early, $20 late - it's their usual shtick.

dancedancedancedance
party people in da houuuuuuuse!!!!!

emiwee

TRIBE Member
janiecakes said:

no *thinking* of heading down, jane. just heading down.

:)

Winick

TRIBE Member
just talked with those involved...no info on set times just yet but to answer your question janiecakes...it's 15 early in the night and goes to 20 bux later on...probably around 1ish.

I personally cannot wait for this!

insanity!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
sweet! me likey $15!!! MAYBE I'LL GET TO NAP! What a novel idea...

happy 23rd birthday to BlackMarket -- geebus! that's a pretty old b-day!
I LOVE BIRTHDAYS!

rock on to them for throwing WICKED parties with only the best DJs.
MUCH obliged.
Derrick May, Theo Parrish, Fingers Inc., ... and now Stacey Pullen?
I'm getting all teary eyed...

aside: Because of BlackMarket parties, I've seen more black DJs this year than I have in my whole 8-year party career. Thanks for keepin it real and bringing TALENT to Toronto, regardless of colour. (I'm not saying promoters are or aren't racist - I'm just saying that up until now, my CD and mp3 collection has been pretty fuckin white. DETROIT SOUL REPRESENT.)

i got SCHOOLED.technics1200