• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Arg... he keeps, like, looking at me!!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
AHH!

Okay, so I live in the basement of a house that was converted into apartments. I was sitting down, enjoying a nice afternoon dump with a comic book when I hear a snuffly bump at the small window in my shower. I look up to see my neighbours dog watching me do my business with his big brown eyes. I closed the curtian and proceeded doing what I do best.

After washing up, I check and he's still there. So I go to the kitchen and get some orange juice. Something in my fridge smells, yuck, and I hear a bump at the kitchen window. "Uh, hello, dog!" He's walked around to the other side of the house and is watching me. So I go outside and ask him if he wants in. Nope. Doesn't even wanna talk, just wants to stare.

Weird.

So I go and start playing a videogame and hear a sniffly bump at my bedroom window. Dog. Staring. Why?

He's just looking at me. Staring at me. Judging me. He's not even wagging his tail. My neighbour is not answer her door so I guess she's out or asleep.

So I closed the blinds. I think he's still out there. Waiting and watching. I'm sorta afraid.

I'm listening to Heavenscent. I don't think he's impressed.

I think this dog is judging me for liking trance!!! Hold me.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm now listening to spundae (live) - sasha and digweed and he's got his head on his paws with a "do you seriously like this" expression. He's big and fluffy and white and super cute for a music snob!

I can feel his eyes boring into me as I type.

AWK-WARD!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I am hellacute! He's supersoft-fluffy-bury-your-face-in-his-coat cute. Its like freaking hello kitty on sugar time all up this bitch.

dogs rule! even music nazi pooches! fuck cats!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
then I shall dance the dance of life for him.

dance with me to trance. prance and laugh and sing and love.

we... DANCE!

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
awwww...just let the thing hump your leg, then kick back, smoke a cigarette.

Then later on, you can be friends!

Man's best friend.

awwwwwww

Snapper

TRIBE Member
You should...

1) Get incredibly drunk
2) Develop some horny
3) Fuck the dog
4) Shove both fingers down your throat
5) Puke on the ground
6) Dog is now gone!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
yeah, I don't have sex with dogs.

This guy is so cute yet unimpressed. I feel sort of guilty for dancing around the apartment under his judging stare.

He's definitely cuter than Rusty, my neighbours other dog who is always WAY to excited to see me and tries to rush into my apartment. This dog is chill, relaxed, smooth. A dog of the world.

there is also a little wesh corgie mutt down the street that looks like a stumpy verson of lassie always stretched out content in the sun on the front lawn. I always say hello and give him a little head scratch. He's pretty damn sweet for a lazy old pooch laying in the sun.

I sorta miss the Puffball terror of Belsize. Now there was three inches of pure energy.

dogs = teh awesome

KiFe

TRIBE Member
suspicious.gif

Polymorph

TRIBE Member
Seriously dude, just put out a plant or something, and let him pee on it.

And then, you are marked.

And then, you can be friends! And sic that vicious beast upon all those who would smite you down!

jcitizen

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
AHH!

Okay, so I live in the basement of a house that was converted into apartments. I was sitting down, enjoying a nice afternoon dump with a comic book when I hear a snuffly bump at the small window in my shower. I look up to see my neighbours dog watching me do my business with his big brown eyes. I closed the curtian and proceeded doing what I do best.

After washing up, I check and he's still there. So I go to the kitchen and get some orange juice. Something in my fridge smells, yuck, and I hear a bump at the kitchen window. "Uh, hello, dog!" He's walked around to the other side of the house and is watching me. So I go outside and ask him if he wants in. Nope. Doesn't even wanna talk, just wants to stare.

Weird.

So I go and start playing a videogame and hear a sniffly bump at my bedroom window. Dog. Staring. Why?

He's just looking at me. Staring at me. Judging me. He's not even wagging his tail. My neighbour is not answer her door so I guess she's out or asleep.

So I closed the blinds. I think he's still out there. Waiting and watching. I'm sorta afraid.

I'm listening to Heavenscent. I don't think he's impressed.

I think this dog is judging me for liking trance!!! Hold me.

That sounds fuckin hilarious. Why don't you let him come in and hangout?

The Cat downstairs from my place loves me too.