• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are you in summer mode yet?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Yes, it's just you :p

I'm wearing shorts in the office and going golfing this afternoon :)

I walk to the gym every night, chill on my porch....

Having said that, the hardtop is still on my car. I don't have any room for it here so it has to stay on until I'm home during the second weekend of July.

The weather has been pretty dodgy though. Lots of early spring/early fall feeling weather.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Nope, I was just thinking that this morning. I suspect once Pride happens and the weather is (hopefully) warmer and more outdoor events happen, I will start feeling the summer love.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I think I'm still in summer mode from last year.... BEACH DISCO BINGO HULA SUMMER JAM DANCE PARTY GO!

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
Kinda still in Spring...

I am sure a trip to the cottage this weekend and going out west next week will throw me into summer!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I've been in summer mode for a few weeks now. The Ultimate season has started up, I'm biking to work most days of the week, and I'm constantly shirtless when I'm at home.

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
For me summer *really* starts when I can have a BBQ dinner and a bottle of wine on the patio any night of the week without being cold. I'm kind of in the summer spirit so far because of rugby, nothing like spending all day on the pitch in random south-western ontario towns every weekend, followed by patio beers, to kick it into summer-gear.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
nope, not just you.

summer will not be the same this year. no bikini, no short skirts, no boozing.

I kind of like the weather though - and called it too. after the mild winter we had I'm not really expecting a typical summer.

scott

TRIBE Member
If summer mode means drinking far too much then yes...I'm 100% in summer mode and it's killing me.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm in full summer mode, daily trips to the pool, drinking, world cup, it's a bear market, and I leave for vacation next week.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
I will booze on your behalf Cori!! (aren't I such an awesome friend for volunteering to do that?)
awe. you're the best. and I promise to do the same for you when the time comes ;P

c'mon, get on the bankwagon

MoFo

TRIBE Member
kmac said:
Nope, I was just thinking that this morning. I suspect once Pride happens and the weather is (hopefully) warmer and more outdoor events happen, I will start feeling the summer love.

Maybe you have SPRAIDS.

miller

TRIBE Member
not at all...working long hours during the week, and weekends have been unseasonably cool.

one more week and i will be on "summer hours" - hopefully summer mode kicks in