• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are you Gay?

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
http://www.queerquiz.com

"Take the Queer Quiz, and find out just how queer you are. Need to know if you are gay? Curious about your sexuality? Find out all the answers "

I'm 24.7% queer.

"Well, you are kinda queer, but you still need to work in it a bit. You only scored in the bottom 50th percentile of queerness. More than half the world is queerer than you, meaning half the world is having more fun than you.

Others in your queerness category: Pierce Brosnan, Don King, The guy on the Quaker Oats box, Don Johnson, Dick Van Dyke, your local weatherman, any Asian or guy from Europe. "

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Ha ha...go figure...i'm confirming what many others have thought:

i scored just enough to keep you all wondering even more!

Nice work!

You scored a 37.
You are 50.7% queer.

You are in the top 50th percentile of queerness. You probably want to have sex with other men, but just aren't trying hard enough to get it done. Start by dumping your girlfriend (unlikely you have one) and hit Blockbuster and rent some musicals and brush up on your showtunes. You'll need it for conversations at the gay bars you will now frequent now that you know you are quite queer.

Others in your queerness category: Tom Cruise, Chef Boyardee, Matthew McConaughey, your Driver's Ed teacher, anyone who lives in Hawaii.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

@m. <-- likes candles, but not flannel.

Karim

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk
your Driver's Ed teacher
I knew he was queer!!

:rolleyes: <--- 38.4%, I like to shop, I like to cook, and I like to camp, in a cabin with a refridgerator, television, telephone and plenty of fashion magazines in the jon.
Karim

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Plato

TRIBE Member
^^^hahhaha stacey! :D

the candle and the shopping and the belt questions did me in

46.6%

does that make me bi-trendy?? theres not enough categories in this quiz.

p[l]a+0

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Looks like I'm still in the lead as long as either Sunny doesn't post here, or any girls who might answer their one question with a "yes".

In a suprising turn of events, poker face is close.

@m.

swenard

TRIBE Member
phew!

Am I ever relieved!

We're sorry

You scored a 17.
You are 23.3% queer.

Unfortunately you are not very queer. You scored in the bottom 25th percentile in queerness. You are destined to be stuck in a life of bitchy girlfriends, child rearing, and cunnilingus. Enjoy!

Others in your queerness category: Hulk Hogan, Rosie O'Donnell, Mr. T.
:D

Shawn<---Man's man

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Hey Swenard...don't you find it funny that ROSIE O'DONNELL is in the same percentile as you? Maybe you shouldn't be so relieved...... ;)

@m.

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by hardtekfunk
Hey Swenard...don't you find it funny that ROSIE O'DONNELL is in the same percentile as you? Maybe you shouldn't be so relieved...... ;)

@m.
But, So is Hulk Hogan

[Hulk hogan voice]What you gonna do when Swenard comes after you!!!![Hulk Hogan voice]:D

shawn

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders