• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are you afraid of being judged?

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
lookingatyou.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People are judging me?!

OH NO... the sky is falling... I dont think I can deal with life if I'm being scrutenized by everyone and anyone.

I cant face people anymore, what am I going to do?

Actually... I couldnt give 2 shits of what people think. I just go out and am who I am, people either like me, or dont, and it's not my problem if they dont.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Yeah, I don't mind the judging-- it's the promise of a helluva sentence that gets me going...

You'd think that after not having had random torture meted out in 15 years would change that, but I never realized it was still there...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
A figment of your constipation?

More like being left behind by everyone. Like people going somewhere and just not thinking of waiting for you. I have dreams about abandonment all the time.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Do what I do and anticipate the worst by assuming it will happen. Then, when it doesn't, everything is great.

I do it with everything. Like I anticipate being used as an organ donor without my consent by Allison, who is actually a Neo-Nazi. Every day is awesome because it hasn't happened.

Yet.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd

...my consent by Allison, who is actually a Neo-Nazi.

Wow, isn't she special..
I was wondering why she has a baton drawer.

When my entire family went out west to BC for a wedding, I was really sad. I mean, I stayed because I had to work but still. It was nice to be by myself but it was also kinda depressing that it was sort of a Home Alone situation.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
YES! I will get a job. My buddy said I should get a shirt that says "GET TO WORK! millions of people on welfare are depending on you". What a gas.

K, I'm not really sure why i'm scared of women but I am. Probably cause i'm on welfare and I'm a judgemental bastard. I just can't let shit slide sometimes.

I need some girly advice, please pm me.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Wait I change my mind. I'm cool like a cucumber. Just pm. I'm cool as hell. I feel like people are afraid to let their emotions flow on these message boards, will someone pm. Just tell me something.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
I just realized that my thoughts are once again coming with no restraint and I should get back to the real world.Wait a sec this is the real world, a brave new world.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by MoFo
SelfExel, you're a little crazy.

What gives?

He just keeps thinking about the little bun in the oven. Scalping tickets can't pay for child support.