• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are -You- A Scientologist?

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Why don't you just ask them publicly?

There's already too much misdirection and secrecy around this subject.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
I went into the church of scientology on Yonge street a few years ago and signed right up. Every pamphlet and even a couple of books the whole $60 package.

I however did it as Peter Stark, my good buddy from university who lived with his parents (in a home with multiple statues related to christianity on there front lawn) and had it all delivered to him.

Being that this wasn't enough I also had free samples of three different kinds of tampon sent to him three different condom samples and a bumper sticker that read "Horse lovers of america".

I'm still not allowed in his parents home

randyval

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:

because they will try to sell you thier program.
my friend was into this stuff, so i was privy to the first 5 levels, and i tell you level 5 is pretty retarted if you just pick it up and read it( without reading the first 4 first)
normaly a person does not have access to a higher levels till they complete the previous ones (and a few thousand bucks i might add).

i find the hipocrissy rather obvious.
for a group who teaches you to mistrust the only people who can tell you you are brainwashed (psychiatrists)how convienient,
they label a whole cross section of society as 'SP' (suppressive persons), now this is especially scary , an SP has no perpose on this earth other than to try to hurt you and drag you down(also convient, as family members can quickly be labeld SP if they dont offer thier support, or show reservations.
later after reading higher level stuff, the SP's are supposeedly XENO's minions sent to earth to keep 'thetons' in ckeck.
YET they use and old experemental typs of psyco analysis,
even the personality test they use is an old psycological test from the 40's.
the only reason they are a church, is because the IRS wanted taxes from them.
L ron didnt want it to be a church, he felt it was science:rolleyes:
anyway its all documented, you can even order the audio tape of him explaining this if your a lv 2 opereating theton

funny story, i went into thier church many years ago wasted on E, i did so well on thier personality test they said i could have a staff position in thier church :D
no thanks, i said.

they told me that even though i seem to be very happy and adjusted, that my journey for enlightenment is like trying to cross a ravine, it requires "a bridge'(scientology is that bridge' without scientology i would "fall into the canion of insanity' thier words LOL

Last edited:

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
^^^

The founder of this enterprise was part storyteller, part flimflam man. Born In Nebraska in 1911, Hubbard served in the Navy during World War II and soon afterward complained to the Veterans Administration about his "suicidal inclinations" and his "seriously affected" mind. Nevertheless, Hubbard was a moderately successful writer of pulp science fiction. Years later, church brochures described him falsely as an "extensively decorated" World War II hero who was crippled and blinded in action, twice pronounced dead and miraculously cured through Scientology. Hubbard's "doctorate" from "Sequoia University" was a fake mall-order degree. In a I984 case in which the church sued a Hubbard biographical researcher, a California judge concluded that its founder was "a pathological liar."

Hubbard wrote one of Scientology's sacred texts, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, in 1950. In it he introduced a crude psychotherapeutic technique he called "auditing." He also created a simplified lie detector (called an "E-meter") that was designed to measure electrical changes In the skin while subjects discussed intimate details of their past. Hubbard argued that unhappiness sprang from mental aberrations (or "engrams") caused by early traumas. Counseling sessions with the E-meter, he claimed, could knock out the engrams, cure blindness and even improve a person's intelligence and appearance.

Hubbard kept adding steps, each more costly, for his followers to climb. In the 1960s the guru decreed that humans are made of clusters of spirits (or "thetans") who were banished to earth some 75 million years ago by a cruel galactic ruler named Xenu. Naturally, those thetans had to be audited.

An Internal Revenue Service ruling in 1967 stripped Scientology's mother church of its tax-exempt status. A federal court ruled in 1971 that Hubbard's medical claims were bogus and that E-meter auditing could no longer be called a scientific treatment. Hubbard responded by going fully religious, seeking First Amendment protection for Scien- tology's strange rites. His counselors started sporting clerical collars. Chapels were built, franchises became "missions," fees became "fixed donations," and Hubbard's comic-book cosmology became "sacred scriptures.'

During the early 1970s, the IRS conducted its own auditing sessions and proved that Hubbard was skimming millions of dollars from the church, laundering the money through dummy corporations in Panama and stashing it in Swiss bank accounts. Moreover, church members stole IRS documents, filed false tax returns and harassed the agency's employees. By late 1985, with high-level defectors accusing Hubbard of having stolen as much as S200 million from the church, the IRS was seeking an indictment of Hubbard for tax fraud. Scientology members "worked day and night" shredding documents the IRS sought, according to defector Aznaran, who took part in the scheme. Hubbard, who had been in hiding for five years, died before the criminal case could be prosecuted.

Today the church invents costly new services with all the zeal of its founder. Scientology doctrine warns that even adherents who are "cleared" of engrams face grave spiritual dangers unless they are pushed to higher and more expensive levels. According to the church's latest price list, recruits -- "raw meat," as Hubbard called them -- take auditing sessions that cost as much as $1,000 an hour, or $12,500 for a 12 1/2-hour "intensive."

Psychiatrists say these sessions can produce a drugged-like, mind-controlled euphoria that keeps customers coming back for more. To pay their fees, newcomers can earn commissions by recruiting new mem- bers, become auditors themselves (Miscavige did so at age 12), or join the church staff and receive free counseling in exchange for what their written contracts describe as a "billion years" of labor. "Make sure that lots of bodies move through the shop," implored Hubbard in one of his bulletins to officials. "Make money. Make more money. Make others produce so as to make money . . . However you get them in or why, just do it."

diablo

TRIBE Member
About a year ago, there was a really good article in the National Post about how cracked-out L. Ron Hubbard and his inner circle were.

That's my contribution.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muffin

TRIBE Member
I work across the street from the scientology building on yonge, and from our boardroom you can see into the higher levels of their building. I've always wondered what exactly they are doing in there. They all wear what look like flight attendant uniforms except for a few who are dressed like captains. In some rooms there are rows and rows of women typing, in others there are people pointing to things on large globes with long pointer sticks... :confused:

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
hmm rows and rows of chicks dressed up like flight attendants who are gullible and willing to throw themselves at any leader.

Damn this could be fun.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Muffin said:
I work across the street from the scientology building on yonge, and from our boardroom you can see into the higher levels of their building. I've always wondered what exactly they are doing in there. They all wear what look like flight attendant uniforms except for a few who are dressed like captains. In some rooms there are rows and rows of women typing, in others there are people pointing to things on large globes with long pointer sticks... :confused:

orgy.

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Save us all. Why is it that there's been so much press about it now. Stupid Tom Cruise's fault!!!

Let's make a Tribe cult, Alex D is the founder and we need to rid ourselves of the Trance in order to reach a higher level of TBK.

Fuck people can be so gullible!! ARG!
Can it be that people feel that their lives are so empty that they need believe in something to feel purposeful... oh wait. :rolleyes:

MarianG

Last edited:

CIRCE (Sir C)

TRIBE Member
TheLiquidFairy said:
we need to rid ourselves of the Trance in order to reach a higher level of TBK
Bah...nothing more than a paltry sub-cult of the Bay Street Massive :)
Scientology has been outlawed in several european countries; it's like the romans persecuting the christians I tell ya ;)

Baters

TRIBE Member
~atp~ said:

Yeah I intended too once I found out if there were any actually on the board but appears there may not be............what an untapped resource of potential new recruits the COS has missed out on

what about Masons? Any Freemasons?

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
scientology is out, its now the Super Adventure club:

The super adventure club was founded by the greatest explorer of all time, William P. Phineas.

Phineas climbed the highest peaks, tamed the mightiest rivers! But every time he got somewhere. he realized that other explorers had beat him to it. Phineas was depressed until he realized that if he couldn’t be the first to discover places, he could be the first to have sex with the native children that inhabited those areas.

Phineas quickly went down in history as the first person to have sex with the aborigine children at Udaru (Nigeria). And the first explorer to bugger all the underage mountain folk of Nepal.

But now the most wonderful part...

You see after having sex with all those children, Phineas realized that molesting all those kids had made him immortal!

He discovered children have things called marlocks in their bodies. and when an adult has sex with the child, the marlocks implode feeding receptive cavities with energy that causes immortality, so sayth the ruler of Bethos.

Phineas traveled the world, loving many, many children and he lived for eternity. Until he was hit by a train in 1892.

(the new south park is amazing... zing to scientologist everywhere!)