• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are they replaying The Gunners match tonight???

rod_g

TRIBE Member
Yeah they will tonite ... TLN has been repeating the Champions League games at 8pm , on the same day

Ive been avoiding the results during the day to watch it then , and practice my Italiano :)

2canplay

TRIBE Member
rod_g said:
Yeah they will tonite ... TLN has been repeating the Champions League games at 8pm , on the same day

Ive been avoiding the results during the day to watch it then , and practice my Italiano :)

gooooooooooooooal.

Fuck, why wouldn't Fox SportWorld replay it? Last night they had Arsenal Vs. WestBrom.

Beggers can't be chosers I guess.

I'm going to go turn off The Fan at the office. I don't want that bitch blabbing out the score until I reach home.

Colm

TRIBE Member
2canplay said:
gooooooooooooooal.

Fuck, why wouldn't Fox SportWorld replay it? Last night they had Arsenal Vs. WestBrom.

Beggers can't be chosers I guess.

I'm going to go turn off The Fan at the office. I don't want that bitch blabbing out the score until I reach home.

Fox Sports World seems to only have mid-week English games, but do offer up an impressive selection of weekend Italian, German and French football.

They had briefly the UEFA Cup, yet surrendered it to show Scottish 'soccer' during the summer and early Fall.

2canplay

TRIBE Member
Well. That was disappointing. Not only did a cheezy soap opera displace the Gunners, it was a 2 hour soap opera, and in Italian. What the Fuck????

Maybe next time I have to take the afternoon off to watch it at a bar. I saw some drunken British lout leaving Fox and Fiddle on Danforth at about 6:00pm last night. I thought Arsenal lost from the long look on his face, but he was probably simply on the losing end of a good-old post-match brawl.

Go Gunners!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders