• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are Russians the largest white ethnic group in terms of population?

swilly

TRIBE Member
I was thinking about this with some 145 million of them cunts and with some 80 percent of them being ethnically white russians, do russians represent the largest white ethnic group? In germany there is only 90 million or the UK 50 million france same.

Swilly

JESuX

TRIBE Member
i don't know.

edit: but i'd hazard an educated guess, and suggest that you should look to china for your answer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member
Lovely N Amazin said:
i don't think the whole of germany or france or the uk could count as a homogenous ethnic group.

naturally but i was just pointing out that thier populations are still quite small comparably.
swilly

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
naturally but i was just pointing out that thier populations are still quite small comparably.
swilly

do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

do it naturally.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
White persons, not of Hispanic/Latino origin, percent, 2000 69.1%
Population, 2004 estimate 293,655,404

202,915,884 White people in the USA.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
swilly

Northern European countries have never really had large population numbers. Additionally they have only been at peace for 60 years, they've been killing each other off for most of the rest of history. End of the day white people don't much get along unless we're beating on someone else and even then why try to kill each other at the same time.

I'd say even though Canada and the USA are different nationalities we're could be counted togther as we're all muts of the same eurotrash roots.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
White persons, not of Hispanic/Latino origin, percent, 2000 69.1%
Population, 2004 estimate 293,655,404

202,915,884 White people in the USA.

Americans are not an ethnic group.

gollum

TRIBE Member
swilly said:
Americans are not an ethnic group.

When is the cuttoff line for becoming your own ethnic group?

You have no problem grouping all Russians together, even though they come from at least (off the top of my head) two distinct ethnic backgrounds or mixes.

So when do they stop being distinct and become 1 group ie russian.

For that matter when do aboriginals stop being aboriginal and become a part of another ethnic group?

1/2, 1/4, 1/8??

I find it funny how the people who complain the most about being seperated or marginalised, are almost always the first people to start marginalising other groups.

Racism breeds racism.. The more you label people, and try to seperate them into groups, the more people stop caring about those who are different.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I'd say even though Canada and the USA are different nationalities we're could be counted togther as we're all muts of the same eurotrash roots.

First off, you forgot about a shitload of Canadians with other backgrounds,. Second, your grandmother might be trash but mine isn't.

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Absolute best thing about this thread is the constant use of my fav word "cunt". Music to my ears. Now only if we can get women to love that word!:D