• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Are all tribers......?

SPACEMAN

TRIBE Member
UGLY, or is it just the city of Toronto in general with our big dump of cultural mish mash?

seriously, a friend of mine from europe recently commented that they see so few attractive people in toronto compared to europe, australia and other parts of the world they've visited.

wazzzup?

az

Aeryanna

TRIBE Member
Go to Vancouver, that's where all the good looking people are. (And I'm not just saying that because I'm a vancouverite):D

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN
UGLY, or is it just the city of Toronto in general with our big dump of cultural mish mash?

seriously, a friend of mine from europe recently commented that they see so few attractive people in toronto compared to europe, australia and other parts of the world they've visited.

wazzzup?

az

Cultural mish mass and ugly huh?

Moron.

It's one thing to say that there are people who may be out of shape or something - its another to say that because people are not white (since Europe, and Australia are mainly white) they are ugly.

Also, T.O. might have a larger population than other places.

In conclussion,

your an idiot. And probably an ugly one at that.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
You guys are smoking crack, Toronto is a pretty good looking city, compared to most of the other places I've lived in.

Just everyone is so bundled up in winter that you dont notice it.

SUmmertime is where its at.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SPACEMAN

wazzzup?

az
so move to Europe.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Are all tribers......?

Originally posted by Indian Girl
so move to Europe.

Agreed - and while your in Europe make sure to pick out all the colored ugly people and send them to Toronto.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
There was a study done and Canada has the most beaufiul girls in the world.
Although the study was a few years old bc i remember reading about it.

and did you watch CFTO TV today
There is a 21 year old female from Ajax who might win the chance to be the next Guess model and they interviewed people from all over the world. Although I think she's not that good looking, most models aren't.

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fightingskurvy
that's interesting, b/c all my friends from NYC think the ppl in Toronto are much more attractive than in the states.
A lot of ppl in the states are white trash :D

tayo

TRIBE Member
Haaa sounds like you need to get laid. But still, that's a great attitude - it's not you it's EVERYONE ELSE. THE WHOLE GODDAM CITY. JERKS.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Teh Ironing = The Irony

Correct?

I fail to see any irony in this thread tho.

Or maybe I'm on too many painkillers.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I have a theory about this...

Ever notice how someone who is rather unattractive the first time you meet them, can become not so bad looking, and then even quite nice looking, the more you hang out and the more you see them?

The same thing happens on a broad scale, so when you are in, say, Finland for a long time, weird-looking blondes start to look pretty good.... then, if you come visit Toronto, the slightly chubbed-out dorks look really ugly....

But, if you moved here, after a while, due to the same desensitisation, the chubby dorky Canadians would start to look good, and during your trip to Helsinki, you would note how ugly the Finns have gotten...

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
interestingly enough, when my friend was over from england in october, she kept on asking where all the good looking men were in toronto :p