• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Arcade Fire @ ACC

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
Arcade Fire plays the ACC on March 13th

Tickets go on sale today for Reflektor pre-order customers
tickets on sale tomorrow for Amex users
regular on sale is Thursday at 10am on Ticketbastard.

Who's going?

Just grabbed a pair in the 300's, row 10 from my Reflektor pre-sale. Hopefully will be able to grab floor tickets tomorrow too.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
A dress code for a stadium show that is overpriced is totally whack. I'm done being an apologist for these guys.

sianspherica

TRIBE Member
1. I highly doubt the dress code is going to be enforced, not when there are 18,000 people attending. It's a suggestion, rather than mandatory. They only ever wrote it was mandatory for the one tiny Montreal club show they did a few months back because it was taped for a TV special.

2. Tickets aren't really overpriced. It's $30/$50/$70 tickets for an ACC show, that's pretty average tbh.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
I'm in, gonna buy tickets this morning with the AMEX. No problem with the dress code either, should make for a fun crowd

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rswbrixton

TRIBE Member
Hi there !

im goin summer show rather than spring .

tix for sale !

a pair in sec 319 row 7 seats 1-2 - 80 bucks for the pair

a pair in sec 311 row 6 seats 7-8 - 80 bucks for the pair

Can drop off to toronto resident when i am next up - hopefully this month for Feb 18-19 for skinny puppy and auto show .

BUY ALL 4 FOR 150.00 !!