• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

April Fools

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
It's gonna be mighty tomorrow!

The best plan I've heard so far has been constructed by two of my co-workers. One is seven months preggos and the other employed her pissing services to indicate a positive on a home pregnacy test.

She's going to leave the test out so her boyfriend will find it when he wakes up tomorrow!

:O

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
I'm like going to start a thread that's like "Free Drugs" then say April fools inside.

It's going to be epic.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
freshest1 said:
im going to swap my gf's birth control with placebo. aprilfools mother fuckers.
Then she would be totally justified in sleeping with piles of homeless dudes and giving you VD. An obligation, really...

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
I think a good April Fools joke would be to release some sort of reptile onto a flying machine of some kind.

Iguanas on a Helicopter?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Karim

TRIBE Member
Wiseman said:
I'm like going to start a thread that's like "Free Drugs" then say April fools inside.

It's going to be epic.
20,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 page views

0 replies

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
a buddy at my work bought a box of timbits a week ago and let them sit out to get nice and stale, and was going to set them on his desk and offer one to anyone who walked by throughout the day.
then he realized April 1st is a Saturday. so instead he just wasted a box of timbits. jokes on him it seems.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
i am writing a fake letter lf resignation for april fools day..I have the following so far

To Whom It May Concern

It is with deep regret that I write this letter, for its purpose is grim. I have worked for the keg now for almost two months, and it seems my past has come back to haunt me.

It is difficult to begin, such a tale, so I will jump right into it. A number of years ago I worked for a

tribe, help here ? i want it to be jaw dropping but still believable

P.S. asps on a Planophore

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
quantumize said:
i am writing a fake letter lf resignation for april fools day..I have the following so far

To Whom It May Concern

It is with deep regret that I write this letter, for its purpose is grim. I have worked for the keg now for almost two months, and it seems my past has come back to haunt me.

It is difficult to begin, such a tale, so I will jump right into it. A number of years ago I worked for a

tribe, help here ? i want it to be jaw dropping but still believable

P.S. asps on a Planophore
you should say they found a crayon in your brain and have to surgically remove it. :p