• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Apprentice 5 - Monday nights

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Well, I guess it's something to watch on Monday nights. Hopefully Trump took the advice I provided (for free, I might add) in my harshly-worded letter from last season in which I humbly requested that he not make EVERY FUCKING TASK MARKETING-BASED.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
here's some childish drama going on between stewart & trump as well....seems martha is a little bitter over her show ending....

Stewart Blasts "Evil, Immoral" Trump

The rift between Donald Trump and Martha Stewart is escalating after the lifestyle guru blasted the property mogul as "juvenile, evil, unethical and immoral." The estranged pals have been arguing since Stewart told Newsweek magazine her show The Apprentice: Martha Stewart suffered poor ratings because Trump failed to step down from his original reality TV program The Apprentice. Trump fired back, declaring Stewart needs to take responsibility for the failure of her spin-off and accused her of lying about plans by producers NBC for the cookery queen to "fire" him at the beginning of her series. After Stewart read a letter from Trump, detailing his disdain for her show and the reason it failed, she took the opportunity to attack him on her daughter Alexis' radio show Thursday. Stewart said, "He sent the letter to the press before he sent it to me." When Alexis declared, "A normal businessman doesn't really behave this way," and described Trump as being "busy riding around town seeing if your name is polished properly on the front of all the buildings you don't really own," Stewart replied, "Donald is not a normal businessman. Remember Donald was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's a spoiled brat." Alexis went on to attack Trump even further, expressing her sympathy for his daughter Ivanka, saying, "I feel sorry for her. She seems like a nice girl. It must be hard to have such a freak for a father," and also suggesting he shove a silver spoon "up his a*s." In response, Trump says, "Nice. What a crude statement. But then Alexis is used to making crude statements."

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I want to skip my night class, clean the apt then sit down with a bottle of wine from 9-11. that could be the beginning of a bad pattern tho...

noodle

TRIBE Member
StarvinMarvin said:
apprentice, 24 and a giant fatty, besides having to work mondays rock!

Werd.

Now if Wednesday nights would shape up too, I'll be a happy tv junkie camper.This week only, I'm lucky that Earl and Office have been pushed to Wednesday to accomodate the Skating with Celebrities finale.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
Beer Babe:

please post that photo of you enjoying a beer again. i loved it, i loved it a lot!

actually that wasn't me thumpr...i've never posted a pic on here (mainly cuz i don't know how)

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
yeah last season of the AP sucked soemthing feirce; i didnt even bother watching the final episode.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Beer babe said:
actually that wasn't me thumpr...i've never posted a pic on here (mainly cuz i don't know how)
whoops sorry about that (i got the monday tards)

so THIS is you right?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Hopefully Trump took the advice I provided (for free, I might add) in my harshly-worded letter from last season in which I humbly requested that he not make EVERY FUCKING TASK MARKETING-BASED.
No kidding. That was my complaint right from the first season, although to be fair, a bunch of people sitting around an Excel spreadsheet for eight hours is not the most entertaining form of reality television.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
AdRiaN said:
No kidding. That was my complaint right from the first season, although to be fair, a bunch of people sitting around an Excel spreadsheet for eight hours is not the most entertaining form of reality television.
Yeah, but the first and maybe the second seasons (I can't differentiate from one to the next) had some mildly interesting project management stuff. Running events and building restaurants and hotels and things like that. The last season was just "design a new bottle or commercial for whatever product shilled enough to get on this shitty show".

I also don't think it'd kill them to give them some more tasks - even marketing ones - for charity groups.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Flashy_McFlash said:
Yeah, but the first and maybe the second seasons (I can't differentiate from one to the next) had some mildly interesting project management stuff. Running events and building restaurants and hotels and things like that. The last season was just "design a new bottle or commercial for whatever product shilled enough to get on this shitty show".

I also don't think it'd kill them to give them some more tasks - even marketing ones - for charity groups.
I found that hotel task interesting for example

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
The restaurant ones are usually pretty decent too. IMO any task where they have to do physical labour is good for a number of reasons. That number is four.

1. Those restaurant/home makeover shows are hot right now
2. More drama due to the one prissyass fuck who doesn't want to do anything.
3. More of a payoff in the final result
4. See 2.

Every Company Knows The Name Brand Jordache, They Are A Huge Name In Denim

In This Task, Each Team Will Be Assigned A Country Western Bar And You Will Have To Waer Jordache Jeans And Give Your Western Bar A Jeans-related Makeover

The Winning Team Will Be The One Who Sells The Most Number Of Beers At The Bar, Completely Unrelated To Both The Product Placement And The Task At Hand; In Fact, Your Choice Of Western Bar At The Beginning Of This Show, Along With The Randomness Of Day's Sales Will Determine Who Is The Winner

The Winner Will Get To Spend A Day With Me, Donald Trump, Watching My Tv Show, The Apprentice.

Tins

TRIBE Member
Good lord this chickie Summer is stupid. I can't believe she didn't clue in and just shut up. And then when he fires her she has this blank 'duh' expression on her face.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders