• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Applying for work visas

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
Does anyone on the board know what you have to do to apply for a work visa?
I want to apply for a work visa to go to Spain next year and live/work.

Yes I googled and yes I checked their Canadian Consulate website. There is no info there.

I tried emailing them but I won't hear back for a while I'm sure.

jeremy -anyone anyone bueller bueller- jive

kuba

TRIBE Member
what do you want to do in spain?

(depending on what you want to do might determine the type of visa etc)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
i always wanted to make a go of it in Spain.....

never found a company willing to help me do it. but then again, i didn't look very hard.

a good suggestion is to put your life away here, and go and work in a bar for a bit.... get an idea of where etc you wanna go, then find a company to sponsor you and pretend you're back in canada. :p

but i didnt have the balls to just throw caution to the wind and try that..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
i always wanted to make a go of it in Spain.....

never found a company willing to help me do it. but then again, i didn't look very hard.

a good suggestion is to put your life away here, and go and work in a bar for a bit.... get an idea of where etc you wanna go, then find a company to sponsor you and pretend you're back in canada. :p

but i didnt have the balls to just throw caution to the wind and try that..
that's nice.

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I want to go to spain and continue to work in the film industry. There is a huge film services industry in Spain because the work is cheap and the locations are beautiful. I want to go over and work at a film services company and try to bring Canadian film projects to shoot in spain instead of south africa.

BBB, I looked at that site but it is for employers looking for info on how to bring people to spain and what the company needs to do.

jeremy -applying first thing in the new year- jive