• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

APB: looking for pussy

mingster

TRIBE Member
malglo is looking for a cat.

we'd ask that if you know of anyone that is looking for a new home for their kitty, that you think of malglo. i can vouch that he would be a good daddy.

ideally, he wants:

- a boy
- a young cat, preferebly already litter trained
- an affectionate baby to share his bed with

or if you hear of anyone looking to get rid of some kitties, or future kitties, please think of malglo...he would be able to take two. THANKS! we've already been to the humane society, with no luck.

APB APB APB APB APB APB

(why couldn't he start this thread himself? me nah know)

also, should i have wendy's, druxy's or manchu wok for lunch?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
hahahahaha your a punk mel ;)

but ya we are lookin for a cat.. and we will be goin to the humane society again but .. i think mel wants us to get a cat quickly so shes puttin out APB's an shit ;)

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zee
surprisingly, the humane society has adopted out all or most of their adoptable cats :)

precisely

when we went there were very few.. and the ones we were interested in where already being interviewed for so we left :(

we were so excited to get some kitties but alas..

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
25 bucks at the Humane Society.

I got my kitty at Toronto Cat Rescue.

I'd definetely suggest some sort of shelter.

we were at the humane society a couple of weeks ago, and they didn't have that many cats there. some old ones, some REALLY fat ones (i know the fat ones need love, but c'mon) and apparently, kitten season is in the spring...so that was that.

zee

TRIBE Member
malglo, try calling this place:

Banks' Animal Hospital
230 Coxwell Avenue,
Toronto, ON
M4L 3B2
416-461-7575

Ask for the Affection Connection adoption department. I used to work summers there and they ALWAYS had kittens available for adoption.
Price is about $120 something but that includes initial vaccinations, and I believe its first neuter/spay (?)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zee

Price is about $120 something but that includes initial vaccinations, and I believe its first neuter/spay (?)

dont' tell me cat 'parts' grow back !?!?!?!?!?

WTF!

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Go to Helmutt's pet store on Queen and ask them. They usually have notices for people trying to get rid of kittens and stuff.

Cheer Bear

TRIBE Member
Older kitties are so eager to be loved.

The place where I got mine is wonderful, they're all older kitties, and mine are wonderful :)

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
pumpkinspice.jpg

Holy cute cat!

And TCR is having an adoptathon tommorrow.