• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Apartment/Roommate

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
My wonderful roomie is leaving to move on to brighter pastures..and an awesome boyfriend..

So, now looking for a new roommate.

It is a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment in a Victorian Farmhouse in Etobicoke.

- 2 bathrooms (One between the bedrooms and each bedroom has a door)
- Spacious living room, dining room and kitchen
- 2nd floor, so no feet above your head :p
- Large outdoor deck with a private staircase onto driveway (Staircase is a little scary, but I'm working on it :) )
- Landlords are awesome and family..:)
- 10 minute walk from Subway station (Islington)
- Rabba, convenience stores, pubs all 2 min away
- Old quiet neighbourhood with lots of big trees (and raccoons..lol)
- Includes all amenities, including cable (Yes, TMN channels). Also access to rogers cable for computer.. I use a laptop, but I can set up my Mac if
needed.

$510 per month..(each)

Available around the beginning of July..but dates can be worked out. I can afford it myself, but it would be nice to have that money in the bank :D

Only serious inquiries please.
Pm me or email alyzia2003@yahoo.ca

My home is my sanctuary. If you feel the same, love to hear from ya!

Ps:: Must love dogs!!! I have a 'joint' custody agreement with my roomie, so a rather large dog will be visiting..often!!

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
I've decided to move the available date to nearer the end of July. With the amount of work I'm doing this month (I'll also be away for a week)..and the whole move issue, my roomie and I don't really want to be stressing too much :) .... But again, these things are workable.. As I said, I have no problem waiting or moving up the date for the right roommate.. :)

Ps: Alex, I've already informed any interested parties.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders