• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone want to play 20 Questions?

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
djdeposit said:
was it fun?

I was at this huge & weird party (which has been a re-occuring scenario, yet different dreams, over the past week). I ran into this guy who was DJing in this narrow hallway so that people had music to listen to on their way from one room to another, it was implied that his name was Mark or something, and he gave me this brand new Kardi album that I'd never heard of and it was implied that the song I've been looking for was on it. So I said thanks and continued on my way. I later ran into Mark again at the party, and he asked me how I liked the cd, and I said I hadn't listened to it yet... and then I was like "Who are you?" and he said "Mark" and I was like "No, I know that... but how do I know you?" and you rolled your eyes and said "Djdeposit?" and got all snobby and turned away.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
djdeposit said:
haha
i'll have to make it up to her somehow

you can make it up to me by stopping these creepy, annoying, invasive dreams every night! I'm sick of dreaming about this scenario... it's probably all the alcohol in my system ;)

P.S. I can't remember exactly what the name was in my dream, but I knew it was one syllable. Wouldn't that be creepy if it really was Chris? I still remember what "you" looked like at least

**edit... now that I think about it, I think it very well could have been Chris... because I DO remember thinking (the next morning) that it must have had something to do with the fact that I was talking to my best friend Chris on the phone, and checking my thread where you replied about the Kardi track before bed

Last edited:

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i've dreamt about tribers i've never met before and i have had tribers i've never met say they have dreamt about me. it is just funny the way our brains work sometimes.

michlerish- is it a monkey? if not, why not?

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Muad'ib said:
i've dreamt about tribers i've never met before and i have had tribers i've never met say they have dreamt about me. it is just funny the way our brains work sometimes.

michlerish- is it a monkey? if not, why not?

I thought it was just me..lol..

Had a dream about tribers. They were all partying in my apartment. Except Crazy Sue kept going into my closet and trying on my clothes.. I ended screaming at him to leave my stuff alone.. He had my purple wig on at the time :p .. (When I saw him last night, I couldn't help but remember the dream.. I was giggling inside..lol) So weird..

Palm pilot? Black berry?

Edit: Forget that.. I forgot it wasn't inanimate...hmm

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
geez guys, you're almost all out of questions... and no one is even close. Are you really that bad at 20 questions?

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
ok can we start again I just have to go get something

727594_lg.jpg

Michlerish

Well-Known TRIBEr
omg! I love that game! It's so freaky too.... I've played it a million times and only managed to trick it ONCE.

I'm going to ask a question for you:

Is it a plant?

Yes!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Don't count mine!! It was a mistake. :)

Smaller than your head.
Can be found at your home, but is now at your work.
Is not a piece of fruit.
Is not water.
Is not inanimate..

Oh, yeah, and it's not a monkey...

Snakes?

Edit: Damn... Thought it was snakes fosho...