• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone use Logic Pro?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
if you're going to do it you'll need to spend a lot of time getting to know logic, it is probably the most fucked up sequencer to learn. that being said i personally prefer logic to cubase but since i haven't tried a version of cubase since sx i'm not really qualified to speak much ill of it. just personal preference for me i guess.

dig this

TRIBE Member
definitely need a tutorial book to go along with logic. but once you start to lear it, it all starts making sense. not really familiar with other sequencers though.

This is what I used... There's an 'advanced' book too. You can get it for pretty cheap if you order online through chapters/indigo.

Kid Epic

TRIBE Member
as it stands, my cubase sx 3.x cannot do stereo sidechaining due to the old vst protocol (basically it's internal system cannot allow for this) whcih means i cannot do any stereo sidechaining/ducking.

apparently logic can do this.

i heard that a new apple store opened up in the eaton centre, i'll go check it out there.

thanks for the comments!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders