• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone still here?

Moez

TRIBE Member
HEY CHRIS!

I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I had finals to study for. I hope it was fucking awesome.

Are you going to Lydia's this wednesday?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Lydia's on Wednesday feature Dutch spinning House/Breaks and Crippled Wheel spinning Hip Hop.

This weekend though......Dan "The Man" D-Monic will be in the hizzouse!

Last time he flew through our lovely city he got into a "Rye Fight".....I think it's time we stepped up our game.

Plus Chris and I are battling!

5:30am crew whut!

You gonna come Jo?

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Moez
HEY CHRIS!

I am so sorry I missed your birthday! I had finals to study for. I hope it was fucking awesome.

Are you going to Lydia's this wednesday?
Boooooooooo to you. :mad:

j/k, I understand...but you missed a fucking sweeeet night. We started out with dinner at Sushiro, then headed down to the Freehouse around 9:30 and started playing around 10:15. Tons of people came out and I did a mind-numbingly number of shots, while trying to spin.
Excellent group of people and everyone was having a blast...everyone in the place chimed in to sing Happy B-day to me just before the end of the night when I dropped "Gorillaz' - Feel Good Inc." - the place went nuts. It was a grrreat b-day for me.

Mark - I was talking to AJ and Dave at my party on Sat. and he didn't know when I would be playing...do you know the details? Are we playing early or later...or WTF? Dude, did you see my bro at the Pat?...he left my party at the Freehouse with a few people and then came back at the very end...you missed some good times...can't believe I'm such an old geezer now.

Anyways, fuckin' wicked weekend all around...I got over my flu, went Xmas shopping with Kim and my bro at Midtown and then partied balls for Sat. night. :D

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid

Mark - I was talking to AJ and Dave at my party on Sat. and he didn't know when I would be playing...do you know the details?
That's probably because Dave's got nothing to do with the party...this is Pete's baby.

:)

Follow the link I posted above man, we start at 5:30am.

Hrm...now what could we do to help us stay awake until then and leave us refreshed and ready to rip it up?

:D

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
5:30 am...dude, are you fucking kidding me? Jeebus, I was hoping to play early and take off. Dude, WTF are you gonna do til then. I'm sure I'm gonna have nobody that wants to stay up that late/early? :mad:

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
I left at 5:00am on Halloween and the party was still going strong man....

It's all good, let's rock it in our pj's!

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Yeah, saw that the other day.

Mo! You coming?

C'maaaaan.....

It'll be my 2nd Christmas Party in 2 days...and then I have 2 more on Sunday/Monday then a Birthday Celebration on Tuesday!

OMG....I'm going to be a walking liquor bottle.

Moez

TRIBE Member
shit! You guys are playing really early now. hmm.... I want to come but have a Christmas party to go to. Hopefully afterwards I will be able to make it out.

Mark will you have your cell with you?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Ok, so Pete (Crippled Wheel) and Robin (Dutch) are playing this week....but I'm broke as a mudda fukka......so I'm out next week.

Who's playing?

Who's going?

C'mon!

Moez

TRIBE Member
I want to but I have a fucking intensive this weekend and have to be at school at 10:00 Sunday to sing :(

THAT and I'm broke. so broke. fuck. I love the Hooligan.