• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Anyone still here?

Lestat

TRIBE Member
mark i think youre confused.

i AM playing at scream, but im also playing this weekend at beats for relief 2 with paul, jake, marshall and crew.

Lestat

TRIBE Member
ME TOO!!!!

the last thing i remember was sitting backstage drinking gin straight out of the bottle. after that everything is a blur.

my liver fucking hates me.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
So I know Paul and Chris will be out this weekend.....what about you Jo?

You coming?

I'd love to make it out tonight as well but I work at 7:00am tomorrow (had to switch my 1-9:30pm shift) so I can make it out tomorrow night.

I even took the night off from the bar!

Now if only I could find a costume........

Moez

TRIBE Member
I'm not too sure. I have midterms and stuff this coming week as well.... school is killing me. I would love to come out though!!

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Well I know it's kinda last minute...but if you wanna head down call my cell.

Or just show up.

Dunno if I can find a costume in the next hour or so (eek!)

Hopefully something works out.

Moez

TRIBE Member
okay so next week I think is a Lydia's week. I have been meaning to get back there but just haven't had the opportunity.

Who's playing next wednesday? Are you all going?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Next weekend Paul and 3 Feet Deep (Claude/Chris/Aaron) are celebrating Claude's birthday I believe.....

So I'll be there.

Next time I play is December 7th.

Woot!

Jag shots.....!

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
No tonight Jeff is playing.

I'm next week.

I can't make Saturday shows because of work unless I'm playing.....

(like when I'm gonna beat you down on the 17th beyatch!)

:D

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Well I would have made it down if I didn't have to bail my buddies ass out of the slammer last night!

Reminder: If you have unpaid parking tickets, as of Jan 1st it's 1 day in jail per $40 worth of fines.

He found that out the hard way...and now owes me $200.

Damnit!

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
Well I would have made it down if I didn't have to bail my buddies ass out of the slammer last night!

Reminder: If you have unpaid parking tickets, as of Jan 1st it's 1 day in jail per $40 worth of fines.

He found that out the hard way...and now owes me $200.

Damnit!
Holy shit dude...that sucks. Yeah, I didn't make it either...stayed in and studied, chilled. Gettin' ready for a large weekend!

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Eclectic
Psst!

It's 2 weeks away......

You've got lots of time to ditch any prior engagements no?
She was talking about our night at Octane, this past Saturday, which was fucking mental. We had tons of people show up, and Kim and I came straight over from my staff Xmas party at the Sheraton...it was crazy. Even some crews from my work showed up and it was gratuitous alchol abuse from the likes of Red Bull, with our rep in town from Winnipeg for the show.

I dropped pretty much all new records, house and breaks alike, and the place was nuts...we played til about 3am.

If any of you guys wanna come down this Saturday, we're gonna be spinning at the Spadina Freehouse for my birthday. We're gonna start around 10pm. It's gonna be MENTAL!

Moez

TRIBE Member
okay this Saturday I am IN!

I will only have one final at that point so I can come out for a bit.

WOOP!

Chris do you have a cellphone yet or what?

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I got it turned back on. I'll PM my number.

Mark, sorry about last night...got your text this morning...was feelin' kinda sick and dead tired...trying to recover from last weekend and prepare for another large one this weekend!

How was the night? Did you play all breaks, all night? Crowd/turnout?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Night was good....lots of people downstairs playing pool.....as usual.

At least the music is pumped down there as well.

Started with Hip Hop/Downtempo stuff for a half hour....had some dancers.....then moved to Breaks and picked it up from there.

I felt discombobulated though....nothing sounded "tight" to me at all.

I've gotta get rid of this cold.