• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Anyone still here?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Oooh....I haven't had Mexican in a while.

What time you thinking?

9:30?
10:00?

I would post a picture of you Paul...but the ass shot from Connect is on my home computer.

;)

Moez

TRIBE Member
I have class tomorrow night until 9:45 or so. What time do you all usually head down there for?

Mark I will give you a call tomorrow anyhow so we can meet up :)

WOOP! very excited to meet you all!

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Too late...I had some mexican for lunch. It would be wise to keep your distance tonight:p

I think we're starting at Jake's and then heading to the club around 10...

on a side note I just finished watching the 2nd season of the office(the original UK version) last night and I am still laughing....bloody hilarious.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I'm gonna have to bail on supper...but will probably be at Lydia's shortly after 10pm.

Got a bit of running around to do....apparently Revenue Canada didn't get my 2003 taxes (or there was a problem with them) and I have to refile.

:(

Anyone know a good/cheap/quick accountant in town or should I just get Quicktax and do it myself?

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Fucking ow.....

Pitchers and shots + early morning = A Need For McDonald's

So we doing this again next week?

More fireworks this time though?

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
lol....I forgot about the fireworks.

I hate the bubble...it seriously twists my cap backwards:p

Next week no bubble and no shooters.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Paul Who?
I hate the bubble...it seriously twists my cap backwards:p
I thought you were acting kinda strange.....it all makes sense now.

Just regular herbs next week?

I'm in!

Moez

TRIBE Member

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

you were all so incredibly kind and welcoming, I am SO happy I finally went to your night. I will definitely be coming back, it was such a blast and the music was dead on.

thanks again, I can't wait to hang out with you all again :)

Saskatchewanians are soooo bloody nice. seriously.

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Gee.....next time I'll try not to look so crazy....I promise!

Mo, can I call you Mo?

Cool.

You can party with us anytime and we hope you party with us a lot!

October 28th is the Teem Quest/Crippled Wheel Halloween party.

You comin?

:D

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
I;m on ice...got the knee cut yesterday. You fuckers (meaning Paul and Mark) should come seranade me while I recover.

Jo - thanks for coming last week; great to meet you. We'll party again...as soon as I can walk/dance again! Do you have other pics from the night?

Moez

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
I;m on ice...got the knee cut yesterday. You fuckers (meaning Paul and Mark) should come seranade me while I recover.

Jo - thanks for coming last week; great to meet you. We'll party again...as soon as I can walk/dance again! Do you have other pics from the night?
I don't have any other pics that turned out. BUT I will be trying to come out again sometime soon.

How's the knee????

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
Knee is KILLING me...I've had some complications and it's the worst, most unrelenting, fucked up throbbing pain you could imagine. Still off work, getting no sleep (from the pain) and showing very little signs of improvement.

Doc says that my nerves in my leg (knee and shin) are scrambeled/mixed up right now and that it's just time that will sort this shit out. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK. Hopefullly I'll be able to stand and drop some breakity goodness next Wednesday at Lydia's.

:(

Moez

TRIBE Member
DUDE! that sounds absolutely AWFUL! I can't imagine how painful that would be.

awww! well if ya need anything let me know!
I hope it heals sooner than later!!!!!

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
Dude.......this is the SASKATOON room.

Shoo!

Unless you are coming to the Halloween party with Myagi though.....then you can stick around.

Lestat

TRIBE Member
i have to move the morning after the myagi show plus im playing at scream 4 the next night in regina so its looking very doubtful that ill be able to make it unfortunately :(

seriously though, havent i attained honourary saskatoon citizenship yet?! :D

Paul Who?

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lestat
seriously though, havent i attained honourary saskatoon citizenship yet?! :D
PFFFFT! You haven't even reached honourary DUI status yet you pussy.

Bring your game face this weekend sucka! Saskatoon shows no love for the weak livered.

Lestat

TRIBE Member
pfft, ive earned my dui status like 10 times :p

regardless, its still goin down this weekend.

i just broke up with my gf of 3 years and i want to get TOTALLY shitfaced.