• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone seen this ad in the can lately?

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
no, but I had a good laugh at the traveller's diarrhea (sp?) ad's and little cards that came with that have some terms used to describe the problem

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
What are you supposed to do? Pee around the pylons? Cuz that's just stupid.
And that's just more splashback isn't it?

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
grounded4life said:
that's just asking for someone to pee all over the place
There's always some dickpants in there that does anyway, so it might as well be for sport.

Would you rather the pissing contest occur on the dancefloor?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

grounded4life

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
There's always some dickpants in there that does anyway, so it might as well be for sport.

Would you rather the pissing contest occur on the dancefloor?
Personally I wouldn't like a pissing contest at all, and if I had a penis I doubt that this would be first on my list of things to do!

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
All i can think about is the poor fuck who's job it is to - not glue those pylons to the urinal - but who has to remove them when the campaign is over. You know thats got to be a minimum wager.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
All i can think about is the poor fuck who's job it is to - not glue those pylons to the urinal - but who has to remove them when the campaign is over. You know thats got to be a minimum wager.

My first thoughts too.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
god, that really is awful and invasive.

you can't even piss properly in a urinal like that. if i got piss all over myself because of their stupid ads i would be SOOOO angry.