• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Anyone passing by OCAD...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I gots my work up on the third floor. My thesis work-in-progress. And there are some Triber body parts involved. I know you guys would get a kick out of the text I added to it.

Just go in the front doors, go up one flight of stairs to 3 and hang a right. The display windows are right there.

If you can think of other cool shit I can write, please let me know.

So far I have stuff like:

"how much cock would you suck to show in a gallery?"
"we are clowns for the bourgeoisie."
"warhol was right: everyone does get their 15 inches of cock rammed up their ass."
"i went to OCAD and all I got were these lousy photographs."

Go check it out if you can if you're passing by on McCaul or if you're having lunch at the Grange.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
If you can think of other cool shit I can write, please let me know.
how about things like

"Cockle cockle, dick dick dick."

Or

"Overexposure is for the pre-disposed to underexposure."

or

"Life is like a box of film: should have gone digital"

or

"shooting the shit"

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Um, it seems that in the industry, things are going back to regular printing because you can achieve the highest quality for the lowest price. Digital is just as good too but lacks certain things. Digital is the MAC of photography.

It's really a preference, really.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
how about these.

- shocking unconventionality is the new status quo

- if you don't like it, it's probably because you're closed minded, and/or stupid

- who cares what my point is, conceptual art is a parody of itself...it looks good...so shut up.

- *shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk* ...conceptually speaking anyhow.

- buy my art, validate your ego.

hehehe.

d.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
how about these.

- if you don't like it, it's probably because you're closed minded, and/or stupid

- who cares what my point is, conceptual art is a parody of itself...it looks good...so shut up.

- *shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk shit talk* ...conceptually speaking anyhow.

hehehe.

d.
hahahaha

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Damon, those are great.

The stuff I posted up don't exactly represent my POV. The whole subject of my thesis revolves around ambivalence and dualiy. Finding beauty in the ugly. Finding peace in chaos. Blah blah blah..

I like "It is now September 12, 2001. It's time to rebuild. It's time to progress. It's time to shop."

But I put that on some random wall.

Last edited:

Reflex

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TaCk OnE?
how about these.

hehehe.

d.

These are great!:D

MoFo

TRIBE Member
BTW, this is just a ghetto display case. I figured I'd tell you guys so that I could get some feedback since the prints are too big to scan.

There's numerous goodies like Mike Drury's ass, Alchemy, lok's hairy arm and a pic of Lifeforce Fridays at Turbo.

But it is REALLY ghetto so don't go expecting a show. It's a hallway display case. That's why I say "if you're passing by.."

Not worth the trip because it's so cold. Instead, come to our Contact Photo Festival show in May. :) That will be a real gig.