• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone on a bike...

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
"crazy guy on a bike" is a mandatory for a snow storm. You also need "line of plows" and "guy spinning his tires in a windrow while passerbys push".

Primavera

TRIBE Member
I was biking on the weekend, I've biked like 90% of the days this winter so far, but today......fuck no.

There is a point when biking in THIS much snow becomes almost literally impossible. It takes more effort to bike than walk.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
I've been biking as well but not this week. I was thinking of riding my quad to work but I'd be worried about a bunch of rednecks hotwiring it to do donuts on their lunch break.

mudbunny

TRIBE Member
We ride all winter : as long as the snow is packed down or not too deep. Conditions have been perfect for ice biking

the fat bikes are great for "plowing through snow" but I do well on my "skinny studded tires"

Rage

TRIBE Member
I would say that I ride my bike to work 98% of the time. Maybe only 3/4 days so far this winter I haven't...and that includes today. No can do.