• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone looking for a kombucha "mother"?

the wiz

TRIBE Member
I've been brewing kombucha for a while now, and my jar is stacked with mega-mothers. I don't know too many other people who are making it near my place (South Etobicoke).....so I thought I'd offer a mother or two to anyone who wants to get going brewing their own kombucha. It has been awesome for my stomach, and I find the sour taste refreshing in summer. Once made, it can be diluted with water until it tastes right. I make a pretty concentrated brew, so I usually put two fingers of strong kombucha and fill up the rest of the cup with water. Lotsa info online about the brewing process, and the benefits of the tea. Anyway.........I have superheavy, healthy mother mushrooms up for grabs.

send me a private message, and I will be happy to set up a meet so you can get the mother.

Dave

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Kombucha Tea Health Benefits | Food Renegade

There are many websites that talk about the benefits of kombucha. I hear it is a powerful detoxifier for the organs, among other things. I am far from an expert on the stuff, but I find that my digestive system and energy level is way better since I started regularly drinking it :)

the wiz

TRIBE Member
some studies show that kombucha has cancer-preventing powers as well..........and it has been around for 2000 years.....so it has some good history behind it, as a solid health product. Super cheap to produce too!