• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone know who this guy is ?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

dg0425

TRIBE Member
The bus didn't seem that crowded. And how did someone instantly have their camera out to record the exchange. It wasn't all that heated. Something seems off about this.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
the physical stuff happened before the camera was turned on.
edit.
i would have choked this prick the fuck out.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

WestsideWax

TRIBE Promoter
i would have choked this prick the fuck out.

internet-warrior.jpg

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
i think the reason it's generated interest in news outlets and social media is because of how he's dressed and his unique sense of style. it's just comical, and paired with how he acted just naturally elicits disdain from people.

if he was just some regular dude in khakis I doubt people would care nearly as much, but the whole riddler / leprechaun angle really breathes a lot of life into the public's interest.

Snuffy

TRIBE Member
Videotaping seems to be the new way for passive-aggressive people to elevate the argument. Ok, this guy is a dick. But perhaps he's' having a bad day. There's no need to turn it into something viral.

At some point, it starts reflecting more on her than on him. It's like this girl who loves to escalate traffic skirmishes to yelling matches. Yes, she's right, but with the way she handles it, she just comes just as bad as the motorist:

[YOUTUBE]7-zPrXD-pmY?list=UUSxJy5j8apoW7zL8hKmvtnA[/YOUTUBE]

DJ Vuvu Zela

TRIBE Member
the irony of the cyclist referencing the highway traffic act after running through a stop sign is quite an amazing disconnect.

but i don't think this is really the same as the douche on the TTC.

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I have a friend who is "friends" with what looks like him lives in that area And his Facebook posts over the last few days read like a person defending himself in this exact situation. His name is very Greek. Of course it may not be him for sure. so I'm not going to post a name or photo.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I was away for the weekend without internet, have they caught the leprechaun yet?

wickedken

TRIBE Member
People need new targets now that it became immoral to vent on the city's former favourite crackhead, although it hasn't stopped some regardless.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm kind of glad this story got air. Public transportation etiquette needs to come up once in a while.... and it feels long overdue on the TTC. Seat hogs and those idiots who don't take off their backpacks need to hear about this crap.

Also, the people who collect in the doorways of the trains.