• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone know where to rent industrial size fans and a dj table?

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
We want to get tons of powerful fans for our next show at the elmo but dont really have any idea where to start. your help o wise tribe please.

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
We want to get tons of powerful fans for our next show at the elmo but dont really have any idea where to start. your help o wise tribe please.

Yes, I have a great place.
I can't remember the name, but I will give you a really good description of where it is. Keel and St.Claire area. There is a plaza with a Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Staples Business Depot. Right across the street from the Home Depot, in front of the Rona there is a rental place that has fucking everything you could imagine for rent. Super nice people, and very well priced as well. There is an old fire truck right in front of the doors. Not open on weekends.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
the fans you could probably rent at the rent-all place on Adelaide between spadina an bathurst.. I can't quite remember the name...

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
stephensons rent all

richmond and augusta... rented fans there on several occasions... cheap toll ilke $15 each.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders