• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone know where to get nice light Linen Suits for men in Toronto?

derek

TRIBE Member
Tom's place is a hit and miss for size when you're looking for suit (great for mixing and matching though), also for when you're looking for some particular like linen.

I certainly hit up Tom's to see if there is anything though.

My rec would be to check Got Style or even Carusos.

Depends on your budget, also remember, linen will be a slightly more casual look, but you did say the Weddings were outdoors so it seem appropriate wedding attire.

Don't rule out a nice light cotton suit (generally a cotton / wool blend)

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Yeah the cotton is still a bit stiff for the style and look. wanting the more casual draped look of linen as im hoping to rock it with a pair of nice sandals and a nice light collared shirt that complements the suit, none tie etc.

its going to be Warm to Hot in one place and def HOT in the other, soooooo need something that will work for both.

thanks for the recommendations !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I have a nice vintage seersucker suit I bought at Gadabout in Leslieville. If you wear vintage, check their upstairs men's dept.

Ho||yw0oD

TRIBE Member
Tom's place is a hit and miss for size when you're looking for suit (great for mixing and matching though), also for when you're looking for some particular like linen.

I certainly hit up Tom's to see if there is anything though.
I've gotten some good suits from Tom's Place during the spring/fall sale. What I find funny though is the markup on the suits pre-discount. You still do save some money in the end though.

derek

TRIBE Member
Tom's is a great place to buy some nice clothes. I rarely go there with something specific in mind though, as it usually doesn't work. It's more a place that I discover something to my liking.

Also, remember Caruso tailors, so if you pick a fabric you like, you can have one made to fit. it's not as expensive as one might think

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories