• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone know if the Black Bull Patio is open today?

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Believe me, if its sunny out, its open. There were people sitting on the patio yesterday.

*c*

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT
Believe me, if its sunny out, its open. There were people sitting on the patio yesterday.

*c*
Believe me you are a WUSS! Backing out on the first Black Bull Session. BLack Bull All-Stars Represented on March 16th 2002 (conveniently enough my 24th Birthday!).

The Roster Included:

BORT
Roberto Selector
LibraD
Michelle
Ivan (ME)

Chuck you were a healthy scratch....It hurts buddy!

peace&bullsteady

The ChRoMe Bull

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE

Believe me you are a WUSS! Backing out on the first Black Bull Session. BLack Bull All-Stars Represented on March 16th 2002 (conveniently enough my 24th Birthday!).

The Roster Included:

BORT
Roberto Selector
LibraD
Michelle
Ivan (ME)

Chuck you were a healthy scratch....It hurts buddy!

peace&bullsteady

The ChRoMe Bull
dude, I'm just not dumb like you. You called me at like 4:30? By the time I would've gotten there it would've been after 5 and freezing. I love the patio but not enough to freeze my ballsacks off. everyone knows I need a good solid 4-5 hours there to make a full on ass of myself.

"YTV, WE LOVE KIDS"

*c*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

ChROmE

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT

dude, I'm just not dumb like you. You called me at like 4:30? By the time I would've gotten there it would've been after 5 and freezing. I love the patio but not enough to freeze my ballsacks off. everyone knows I need a good solid 4-5 hours there to make a full on ass of myself.

"YTV, WE LOVE KIDS"

*c*
Ahhh the faster you drink the warmer it gets....And I called before 4:00 PM!

I thought it was "YTV, smokes crack for kids"?

peace&MUSTARDsteady

ChromeIT

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ChROmE

Ahhh the faster you drink the warmer it gets....And I called before 4:00 PM!

I thought it was "YTV, smokes crack for kids"?

peace&MUSTARDsteady

ChromeIT
Like I remember what I was yelling.

*c*

Boo

TRIBE Member
I have definately got to hit this place up sometime this summer. Not being from Toronto, I have never heard of the black bull, but EVERYONE on the board says its the shit. Queen St. eh? Might just mosey down there this summer...not sure how I'll mosey back though :)

Hess viliage in Hamilton is one of the best places in Canada IMO for patios. 20+ bars in one or two blocks, all with patios. I hate Hamilton, and always make fun of it, but Hess in the summer its one reddeming factor I must admit.