• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

... Anyone know anywhere hiring Part-Time?

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
I'd like to get a Part time job... or full time if its a good job... I actually just want to start getting a T4 for once in my life... Living in T.O. on my own with no job make Governments go "Hey wait a minute, I thought he lived in Hamilton with his parents" Little do they know that I have lived here for over 2.5 years with no over the table job... my sister just got audited and has freaked me out...

So if anyone knows anywhere hireing for anything over the table... hit me up with some info...

Ez
Wes

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Besides Producing and Djing what are you qualities? Then I could see if I know anybody out there with a job opportunity. What kind of job are you looking for?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KickIT

TRIBE Member
Why don't you register yourself as a company and invoice everything you do to it? Its legit and has certain advantes (tax write offs).

*c*

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KickIT
Why don't you register yourself as a company and invoice everything you do to it? Its legit and has certain advantes (tax write offs).

*c*
I don't know for sure but I think you have to make a certain amount of money per year in order to write stuff off.
If anybody actually knows the answer to this please help out!!
Dave

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
I have a few for "In's" around the city. All kinds of different ones but you gotta keep them if you decide to go that route. No backing out or getting shit canned within the first few weeks.

It all depends on what best suits you.
Mon-Fri?
Mon-Sat?
9-5?
Office?
Physical labour?
Inside?
Outside?
Wages?
Drive to work?

Shoot me an email or PM and let me know whats ideal.

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TheDirtBikeKid
I don't know for sure but I think you have to make a certain amount of money per year in order to write stuff off.
If anybody actually knows the answer to this please help out!!
Dave
Depends what claim you have made about your business. What you do, etc.

The best is to work for someone legitimately who is running a legitimate business for illegitimate purposes. Falling short at year end is the goal, well sorta. So you dont need to worry about actually turning over a huge profit and you know your gonna get your cheque everyweek.

Oh, hang on thats the RCMP at my door right now. :p

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by KickIT

*c*
I have looked info it... I dont make enough through Djing and womps and the label to even bother.. its more of a hassle... if I start making like 30-40k a year doing it then for sure... but for now Im not gonna bother...

I need a flexible job... I could get a security job right now that would work around my times... but that is the last resort... Uniforms... ick! Heavy labour is out... my back is fucked... I can rub all your girlfriends while you are outta town... seriously.. Im good... ask your mothers...!

Umm... Im thinking like mail room jobs... nothing strenuous and that pays pretty decent...

we'll see I guess... I'll find one... just seeing if anyone knows of anywhere not too shabby... I would do more promoting for other clubs and bars but that gets tedious...

we'll see...

Wes

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Hospitals.

That's where the money's at. You can get service jobs with wicked unions and make like $15 an hour + benefits easy. they're always shuffling employees in and out of the system because it's so huge. If you know anyone who works at a hospital...

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
Universities.

also where the money's at. i started at $17.50/hour... 'course i work with horses at a research centre, but i know guys who work in the kitchen at the caf, and even they started at $13/hour.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Have you ever looked into being a pimp? They look like they have a schedule that work around your hours.:p

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
Dont you remember I hung up my gold chains Jonsey? You were my last girl I laid off... those were fun times eh? well for me anyways....

*Slap*

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Somebody please find Wes a 9-5 job so he stops stumbling home drunk every morning, waking Cher and I up! :p ;)

~Lori

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
MMmmmm yes dear... we can't forget the infamous "Hooks" Any girls wanna come over and "hang" around... ?

Yes find me a job so I wont stumble home drunk in the morning and wake Cher and Lori... and please no jobs near booze... unless its the liqour store... b/c you cant drink it... you only sell it!