• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone here picky...

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
when it comes to making friends? Jus' wondering?
I am a bit of a loner at times but I find it hard to meet cool people in T.O. Most of my friends live in Montreal or Vancouver and alot are travelling...I am still in T.O. getting my shit together and alot of the time I am so bored - right now winter is a huge contributer to that but I dunno - I wonder if anyone else has this problem....I guess I am sorta picky and tend to not put up with people if they tend to cause drama,etc.

blah blah

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
YES!...picky only related to the arts(music,film) that shit matters large to me because it fills up a lot of conversation time...on this board alone I've met some very interesting people...it's not that hard to meet good people when you have a message board dedicated to music...keeps me sane druing the "meeting" process:)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglegirl
when it comes to making friends? Jus' wondering?
I am a bit of a loner at times but I find it hard to meet cool people in T.O. Most of my friends live in Montreal or Vancouver and alot are travelling...I am still in T.O. getting my shit together and alot of the time I am so bored - right now winter is a huge contributer to that but I dunno - I wonder if anyone else has this problem....I guess I am sorta picky and tend to not put up with people if they tend to cause drama,etc.

blah blah
I'm picking on you again because of your name but you should come out to the HOOCH on saturday...I'll meet ya and we can clink a few bottles in the spirit of good DnB music!!...seriously,no better night a saturday:D

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
you smoke pot and live in the beaches.. we should hang out!
:)

as per the topic, i'm easy-going, but incredibly picky at teh same time.

and selfish.. boy am i selfish
;)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by BigBadBaldy
I'm incredibly picky. I like a lot of people, but I really need to have interesting people to hang out with.
people who have something to say...it's hard to meet those folks on a regular basis

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
I hate everyone except for my friends. I don't know how hard it is to become part of that elite group but until you are, I hate your fucking guts.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by junglegirl
I have pics in the pic thread - not that my pic has anything to do with it :) stir-fry for sure we could hang out :)
Just a joke, well sort of ;)

I think as you get older your less likely to put up with people's shit, which perhaps limits your circle of "real-close friends" as opposed to simple acquaintances. People you run into time to time. Thats my two cents on it.

That being said, the majority of people I have met from this board have been pretty nice.

I wouldnt worry about meeting people, part of it is the weather, I mean we tend to hibernate during the winter right, so thats partly it.

:)

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Stan
Just get an xbox and a vibrator, then you won't need any friends.
Don't those gigantic X-box controllers have a vibrate function. Save some money, just use the controller!

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
i'm not picky with friends....i generally can appreciate ANYONE for who they are and where they are in life.....

i find all human beings to be interesting just for who they are and the choices that they've made...

however, that being said i have a HELL of a time meeting people and am still bored and lonely in calgary...

S.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ~NoCo~

however, that being said i have a HELL of a time meeting people and am still bored and lonely in calgary...

S.
I find that hard to believe, I was just in Calgary for a week or so, and all the places I went to, it was pretty easy to meet people. Its a pretty friendly town.

btw Cowboys, the French Maid, are excellent places, thanks ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories