• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone here in the medical, vet, dentistry field?

Ilia

TRIBE Member
Just wondering who else here is in the medical, vet, pharm, dental field on the board...

I am in Trinidad now doing my DVM... so in the midst of finals and was just wondering...

Lynn

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
im just finishing off my Doctorate of Medicineology and complicated sciencey at the university of Azerbijan,

though i dont get a diploma unless i can reach the border of Tajikstan on camel in less than 10 days while being pursued by Azerbijan's ultra secret Joint Task Force.

wish me luck!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
Ilia said:
Just wondering who else here is in the medical, vet, pharm, dental field on the board...

I am in Trinidad now doing my DVM... so in the midst of finals and was just wondering...

Lynn
the only major a trinidad university should be offering is a dual "jump up" and "follow the leader leader leader" masters degree.

and instead of a certificate its a coconut filled with black rum.... given to you by a girl who looks totally east indian but is actually west indian with that hot accent.

awesome!!!

Ilia

TRIBE Member
don't forget all classes are on the beach.. and that shorts and tiny skirts are the "uniform"...

Lynn