• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone had any experience with BEHRINGER speakers? Are they any good?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking to perhaps pick up a small set of active speakers that have some punch but are also lightweight, to potentially use for a beach party someday, and saw the BEHRINGER EUROLIVE B210D model...

I don't believe I have ever used BEHRINGER stuff before... Is it any good?

Stop Bill C-10

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
I had behringer dj headphones - they fell apart after one use (and left ear speaker never worked). Owned a new behringer mixer and it was so noisy (static). Owned many mixers since that - and all have outperformed the behringer. I have to agree that their brand is all about price point and 100% entry level. Would not buy ever again.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Behringer Truth Monitors are an industry standard. I would say the line of Studio Monitors at least do not suffer from the poor construction of most of their lines of products. They are very well priced as well.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
The truth monitors are kind of like the stopped clock being right twice a day. All their gear is absolute feces but those monitors are an incredible value. The powered PA speakers I've heard of theirs are horrendous