• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone got some computer parts?

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
I am looking for an old computer moniter. Anyone got one kicking around?

Oh yes and a cd burner.

If so let me know. I can throw you a few $$ for them.

Thanks

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ludikris

TRIBE Member
A burner is only 39 bucks brand new these days... dont bother with a used one. headaches.

But I have a 17" monitor you can take for 70 bucks.

416 617 1552

ludikris

TRIBE Member
here's the monitor:

monitor.jpg

shanekingsley

TRIBE Member
i have a spare burner that i don't use anymore - it's yours for $25 - for pick up in downtown toronto

shanekingsley (NOSPAMSHIT) @hotmail.com
I'm not at home but i think it is a 48x and was workingnjust fine when i upgraded to a dvd burner.....

ludikris

TRIBE Member
without "thread crapping" ... don't you think it makes more sense to spend the extra $15 for a year warranty and a brand new one?

maybe for $10 it's worth it... meh..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
as for the burner i would do it for like 15$ other wise i will just pick up a new one.

Ok i am sleeping at the puter now :p brain is not working anymore

ludikris

TRIBE Member
It's an NCR monitor... At&t uses them.

Don't know how old it is...prolly around 10 years old like most used monitors for $70 are.

Chris.

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ludikris
It's an NCR monitor... At&t uses them.
Don't know how old it is...prolly around 10 years old like most used monitors for $70 are.Chris.
Without "thread crapping"... $70 for a 10 year old, used monitor? Shouldn't you just be giving it away at this point?

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fleaflo
Without "thread crapping"... $70 for a 10 year old, used monitor? Shouldn't you just be giving it away at this point?

i wanted to say this but didn't want to thread-crap

i also wanted to say something about some of ludikris's other buy'n'sell offers :rolleyes:

but i didn't want to be a thread-crapper :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
ya to be honest when i made this post I was not expecting prices like these.

I was thinking more along the lines of.............. "Hmmmmm this stuff is taking up space in my house and I want to get rid of it,..... and this guy is willing to throw me a few bucks for my old stuff, cool cool". That is me "-"ing my brain.

I dont know, i guess i am the kinda guy that has a bucket of cpu and case fans sitting around beside my second back up power supply. but that is just me.

I should have made it clear how much i was willing to spend for the stuff when i posted in the first place.

As for a moniter a 15 inch is all good for what i need it for as long as it can go higher than 800X600. I would be willing to go as high as 30 bucks for a 15' if it where top of the line and sumpthing like 50 for a 17'

As for a burner it has got to be cheap. It don't need to be that fast but it do have to be cheap as i dont rely care as long as it works.

I mean 15 to 20 $ tops.

take it easy

Mike

ludikris

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fleaflo

Your welcome to suggest that it may be better to buy another monitor for less money.. It's cool .. I do the same when other people sell shit... I just know that a used 17" grade a monitor is atleast $85 bucks and it's usually around ten years old anyway.

Atleast you didn't say something gay like .." that make of monitor is gay..." or whatever...

anyway... $70 ... take it if you want it..