• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone going to System this Saturday?

Zorro

TRIBE Member
It's only Monday, I don't stop lying to myself until thursday about going Once again to System on a Saturday.

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
It's only Monday, I don't stop lying to myself until thursday about going Once again to System on a Saturday.
Nice nice, just seeing who's gonna be there so I can put some faces to the names.
Zigg'

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Poot

TRIBE Member
Weeeellllll.....

the KillaLady is doing a lovely job of twisting my arm (in all honesty - not such a hard task :p ) so I may pop in for this one.

Looks like a good line up...

I need to ditch some top 40 club-lovers if/before I head to System... anyone have foresight on how late I could show & still get in?

I always prefer to go early, avoid the line & get comfie, but this weekend might be tough...

any thoughts?

:D

Poot

TRIBE Member
ha ha - funny mental image of you standing in front of my condo banging on the windows, screaming my name. haha..

Thanks for the heads-up on the double roll call...

Maybe meet you on Saturday?

:)

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jessica P
ha ha - funny mental image of you standing in front of my condo banging on the windows, screaming my name. haha..

Thanks for the heads-up on the double roll call...

Maybe meet you on Saturday?

:)
I sure hope so.

CLUSTER

TRIBE Member
Cool, well I havn't the slightest idea of what any of you look like.
So maybe I'll stumble onto a friendly conversation with you guys only to find out you're from Tribe, which at that point I will just walk away.

Zigg'

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Zorro
HAHA so funny but so true. nevertheless look forward to seeing you, as always :D

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LadyLinzee
You never come to System on a Saturday ... must be someone has changed your mind ...

:p
LOL, not true..

And actually it was Joanne asking me to come as you can see she quoted me... as it's her b-day continuation party ;)

pr0nstar :D

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i'm in i'm in i'm in.. should be some good times...

hopefully joanne isn't a puss and can keep up better than she did at element wednesday with her dranks.....

puss puss...

puss

:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

afterglow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
you won't take off like last time though, right? ;) :p
Well :p to you both!

I'm dying of a horrid cold.. again.. so we will ese how i feel later on this evening.

Then I will make my decision :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders