• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone going to NYC the last weekend in april?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
hey,

i am planning a trip to nyc the weekend of april 28-may 1. i am looking for someone else from toronto who may want to drive down to buffalo in order to get a super cheap flight on jetblue. its under $200 CAD tax included to fly from buffalo to NYC!! i also hear that its super cheap to park your car at the airport over the weekend in buffalo.
anyway, i don't have a car, so i am looking for anyone who may want to go down that weekend. i can pitch for gas and can also pay for parking at the airport.
i am also super flexible on dates (can leave as early as wednesday april 26 and come back as late as wednesday may 3).

i know its a shot in the dark, but i figured i might as well ask! flights from toronto for that weekend are $400!!!

P.S. JEFF FUCKING MILLS IS PLAYING AT PACHA IN NYC THAT WEEKEND!!! A VERY GOOD REASON TO GO!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
things you could see and do if you went to new york that weekend:

PapayaKing.jpg

papaya king!! yummy hot dogs and fresh fruit juice.

Img289.gif

mmmm pretzels!

64095802_9860952cc7.jpg

washington square park on a spring day...there is nothing better

Bethesda_Fountain.JPG

bethesda fountain in central park

camper.jpg

shoe shopping in soho!

mcsorleys.jpg

get piss drunk at mcsorley's!

jeffmills.jpg

jeff ^%$$%#&^&*^$ mills!

threeflavours

TRIBE Member
Staying at the comfort inn in Buffalo, right beside the airport, is $79 a night, and they will give you a shuttle to the airport, and you can park your car there for free for up to 2 weeks.. You can go there the night before, and book yourself a JetBlue flight for 7am the next day.. It's mint!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Taro

TRIBE Member
I so wish I could, but I have to work that weekend :(

and I"ve been broke for a long time - so I can't take the weekend off (really need a salary job, even if the hospital pays okay hourly wages)

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yes shaun...i can't believe you would post in here after ditching on me. we're barely friends. :p
p.s. you can still get back in my good graces if you would just come to new york with me.

partypix

TRIBE Member
heading to NYC for the may 24 weekend but no can do for the last weekend in april.
It would have been fun to party down tehre with you booty!! maybe you can make it for that weekend?

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i'd love to go for may 24 weekend, but i absolutely NEED to get down there for this weekend in april as well.
i miss my albotron!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
i just checked the train...the price is right but it takes 13 hours! thats redonkulous!

I did this once, it fucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS

i'm going the second week of May, does that help? :D

deevah

TRIBE Member
FYI - we're thinking of flying to nyc sometime this summer. I just did a fare check for flying out of BUF. Approx $150 USD will get you there direct on most major carriers. Flying to the states from TO is re-cockulous

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
deevah - i know!! thats why i am trying to get a ride to buffalo!

its slowly dawning on me that most people don't actually read my posts! lol