• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone ever tried heroin?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey
oh yea sure..
heres my dealers numer
416 you = dumb
*lol* :D

I think under the right circumstances I'd give it a try, but not with a needle. If there are any lines that I draw in regards to drug use, taking drugs intravenously is it.

As for where to get it... I think Joey knows a guy...

Pete

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
Honestly it wasn't anything special
And I wouldn't do it again
As for where I got it ... your Mom had some with her last night!
BOO!

stu

smile

TRIBE Member
really?

i think she got it from your mom last night before i came over....

tell her sorry about the black eye, but next time try not to squirm so much.

NOW SERIOUSLY...ALL YOU FUCKERS...QUIT HIJACKING MY THREAD.

i want answers.

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by joey

well why the fuck would you ask where people got their smack from on a messageboard?
that's none of your damn business, now is it?

fuck off little boy.

xtollo

TRIBE Member
OH MY GOD DEEP I LOVE YOU! That is the best animated gif of all time.

"Mah, are youz on uppahs?"

I've never tried Heroine, I've always said if I was on my death bed I would. It looks incredible. Who knows, in the end it can't be worth it. I've watched Trainspotting too many times.

deep

TRIBE Member
I think you got other issues you need to sort out than trying heroin. You've been all over the place. Stuff about your ex-girlfriend, calling people who aren't idiots, idiots, etc. etc. Now would probably not be a good time to try a drug that could really fuck up your life and keep you from dealing with shit that you should.

Watch Requiem for a Dream or Traffic in the meantime

Everyone I knew who had done heroin either A] did it once and realized that it was just not something that they should ever do again, because it would never be the same again, and if they didn't get control of it right away it would be game over B] kept doing it thinking they could stay on top of it and have it fuck up their life. Broken relationships, lost friends, joblessness, getting in trouble with the law/government, poverty and destitution...

Usually people that still want to justify to themselves the "I don't give a fuck about anything else in the universe" buzz of heroin are the ones who have all kinds of ideas on how you can do it and not have it control you.

There are books on the subject... alot of heroin users are basically people who fundamentally have the character trait of not wanting to deal with the challenges of their life.

voytek

TRIBE Member
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

'nuff said...

(my methadone run out last friday... fuck.)

[126]

Last edited:

Hal-9000

TRIBE Member
Never tried, never will. I have however watched as some friends "chased the dragon". It did not look too impressive, they looked as thought they were just extremely baked on weed; really quiet and still, etc.

As for where to get it, Im sure one would have some luck in the neighbourhood around Gerrard and Broadview.

I'm not sure what your purpose for asking was, but regardless TREAD LIGHTLY. I got two close friends wasting away. It can happen fast, very fast...

Last edited:

smile

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I think you got other issues you need to sort out than trying heroin. You've been all over the place. Stuff about your ex-girlfriend, calling people who aren't idiots, idiots, etc. etc. Now would probably not be a good time to try a drug that could really fuck up your life and keep you from dealing with shit that you should.

gee, thanks dad.....i had no idea you were keeping track of my posting habits.

Adam Duke

TRIBE Member
Anyone remember 'brown stickmen' eons ago?

Well,....don't snort 'em. THE PAIN!!!!!!!

drooling on yourself for four hours at the comfort zone is hardly a highlight of my life.

that's your answer.

@m.

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile

gee, thanks dad.....i had no idea you were keeping track of my posting habits.
Like it's really hard to miss your being an absolute tool. One minute you're all optimistic about all the new chicks you can fuck, the next you're mourning the loss of your girlfriend, one minute you're asking for advice on sensitive emotional issues, the next you're attacking people with baseless criticism. Make up your fucking mind, and feel free to do heroin, just don't waste bandwidth on the board when you fuck yourself up further with it than it seems you are now.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders