• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone else up at this ungodly hour?

tobywan

TRIBE Member
I did fall asleep. then someone called me. but a good someone:)

now I can't fall back asleep.

drat.

Bias

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
I have to get back onto a day-walking schedule with the new job tomorrow. Figured I'd just stay up till I start and then force feed myself a regular sleep pattern. Yay for nocturnal people being forced into the 9-5!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
I remember Jen, how are things with you, I might hate you a little for getting to sart at 4 tomorrow though.....hehehe

Kyle

tobywan

TRIBE Member
"I saw Mr. Skinner and Mrs. Krabapple in the closet, and they were making babies...and one of the babies looked at me...."

roo

TRIBE Member
i love whoever has my remote. at first, i was pissed off. but now, i love whoever it is so fucking much.
how great is my remote being treated? fanfuckingtastically that's how great.

Last edited:

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Decepta-Kyle
I remember Jen, how are things with you, I might hate you a little for getting to sart at 4 tomorrow though.....hehehe

Kyle
haha. sukker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea things are good. :D

*jen*

Decepta-Kyle

TRIBE Member
In an effort to prepare myself mentally for the taxing 8 hours I have in store for me tomorrow with no sleep, I think I'll go watch some Discovery channel........yessss, that's the ticket

roo

TRIBE Member
oh great. my posts a rest ill fu kdup. then, if you really have it, you must be pretty gu llible to let whoever you let borrow it do so. therefore, what i'm going to do about it is recom mend you read my amaz ing thread on amaz ing clever ness and sniffing out frauds and so forth.
i al so say you shou ld read the psy chological p rofile of your a verage ser ial kil ler.

i am st ill (guess whY) n ot who this s ays i am.
some people are very s ad and del uded, or something else i ca nt say.
but then, i'm about to go and make a whole thread on m y own name

Last edited: