• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

anyone else see the footage of kennedy's driver shooting him?

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
i was watching 'behold a pale horse' by william cooper last night and he had this amazing footage of another angle of the kennedy assassination where you can clearly see kennedy's driver shooting him in the head, and then jackie trying to flee the automobile in horror.

why isn't this all over the internet?

the only person i have ever heard who referred to this was bill hicks. the footage definitely looked authentic, and it sure did explain a lot. i just don't understand why more people haven't seen it.

does anyone know? is this footage available anywhere else?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
K, that's not a gun, it's the sheen off the top of the guy's head edited to be more prominant. Furthermore EVERYBODY would have seen him do it, including Jackie.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Zapruder.gif

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
SellyCat said:
K, that's not a gun, it's the sheen off the top of the guy's head edited to be more prominant. Furthermore EVERYBODY would have seen him do it, including Jackie.

that seems likely. glad i got some clearer footage.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
last night i saw a vhs recording of another vhs recording being played on a projector. it was 'enhanced' as well, and you couldn't see the passenger in the front. i just wanted to find another clip on the net where you could see. after looking at a clear shot, there's no way that's a gun.

Last edited:

Vincent Vega

TRIBE Member
Ah, okay. That.....or the fact that Kennedy's driver shooting him in the head would be as easy to conceal as Cheney shooting Bush in the back of the head during the State of the Union!! :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
Vincent Vega said:
Ah, okay. That.....or the fact that Kennedy's driver shooting him in the head would be as easy to conceal as Cheney shooting Bush in the back of the head during the State of the Union!! :)

totally.

it just seemed so odd and implausible, combined with the complete lack of discussion. soemthing like that would have been all over the internet ages ago.

SellyCat

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
totally.

it just seemed so odd and implausible, combined with the complete lack of discussion. soemthing like that would have been all over the internet ages ago.

ANd it proves that there are people--like Solgrabber--who deliberately fabricate artificial and manipulative propaganda for the purpose of deceiving and manipulating others.

Solgrabber probably made this in the Mountain-Dew-Can litteresred basement of his mother's house.

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
it' really sad that there is so much disinfo out there because the fog and confusion allows corrupt people and bodies to get away with whatever they want.

i bet the whole UFO/conspiracy movement only exists to divert, misinform, and discredit overly inquisitive people who would otherwise be taking the corrupt to task on their bullshit.

...that said, i still love watching those christian 'apocalypse education' videos. those cats are soooo entertaining.

solgrabber

TRIBE Member
ANd it proves that there are people--like Solgrabber--who deliberately fabricate artificial and manipulative propaganda for the purpose of deceiving and manipulating others.

Solgrabber probably made this in the Mountain-Dew-Can litteresred basement of his mother's house.

No this proves your a loosed lipped fool who only manages to spew out garbage to discredit the people who are much smarter than you.

Go back to your 25 page award thread troll, the only replies in it are from you and your two friends, LOL.

Nice one trying to hide the insults in other threads towards me though, you failed just like when you tried to tie your own shoe laces this morning.

Need some help? BWAHAHAA