• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anyone else in the ME?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ddiplomat
I thought you were back for a while ?

Yea, I was back. But then they needed me desperatly for a short project.

I'll be back on Feb 20th. I got tickets to the Leafs and Habs, so I better be back!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
Kenny, what do you do out there?

Kill Iraqis. Na, just kidding. I'm a GIS Technologist, working on an Environmental Assessment for the the UN. Assessing the environmental damage caused by Saddam in the Gulf War.

Yeah, because there's nobody to talk to in the middle east, nothing interesting to see and no good weather to chill out in.

And omg omg omg he's there for a whole 13 days more!!!!!

Kenny, go to bahrain on the weekend or something, they opened up a new club there, sposed to be pretty good.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
Well yes,
For those who don't/didn't have to worry about the fighting, casualties, general alround bad things that come with wars and war aftermaths.

I supose so.
:p

Yeah, you should know, having lived there and all.

And there's so much fighting/war/casualties in Kuwait right now.

Talking out your ass must be fun, I should try it sometime.

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
My dad did for half year when he was in the regiment thanks...
So I do have some background knowledge of things.
But whatever...I'm not even gonna get started with you Val.

You can have this one. I don't want it .

Wow, your dad's experiences in the regiment how many years ago? What do you think he'd be dealing with as part of an army - setting up flower arrangments at the mosques?

Yeah, I'll take it thanks.

Having lived there during and after the war, having family currently in Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi and Iraq, I think I'm a pretty good judge of what's going on in those countries. And they're not exactly hot beds of war, with the exception of Iraq.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
kenny i probably don't want to know this but wat is the temperature there today [in celsius]

q u a n t u m i z e
[doesn't know how to spell celscious]

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
And they're not exactly hot beds of war...

But aren't they full of EVIL?

I heard that there's even an evil petting zoo in Kuwait.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by quantumize
kenny i probably don't want to know this but wat is the temperature there today [in celsius]

q u a n t u m i z e
[doesn't know how to spell celscious]

celcious

and

P.S
I have met some people from Kuwait...mainly rich students.
And Kuwait city is just like any other city with discrapencies in wealth between the rich and the poor but its got nice weather, they are oil rich and most of the bigger cities within that particular country are very modern and quite sophisticated. So you shouldn't assume that its a war-zone.

SuperKennyK

TRIBE Member
Eccentric - Please let me know where these nude beaches are?

quantumize - it is about 20C, actually kind of chilly at night, I have to wear a sweater (don't worry about your spelling, I can't spell half the shit I write).

Interesting things to do in Kuwait:

I'm going Wake boarding tomorrow at Umm Qasr, if it is not too windy. I'm going to freeze my ass off though, becuase the water temperature is about 18C and nobody has a wet suit big enough for my tall ass.

As for anything else, ...very boring. Alcohal, dancing, and pork are illegal. Woman are few and this country has no soul. Just McDonalds and a bunch of shitty American restaurants everywhere.

The rest of the middle east is cool though, some of the most interesting places I have ever seen in the world.

I met someone who sells pills too, but I can't imagine taking these things without big speakers and house music.

Val - I might actually go to Bahrain this weekend. However, everytime I go, I end up at some club and getting drunk with about ten people in the whole place or a bunch of idiot, white trash, American GI hillbillys. That is always better then Kuwait though.

PosTMOd - yes, they are evil petting zoos. I have never been, but if it is anything like the one I went to in Egypt, it is evil. The zoo provides you with prodding sticks, so you can prod the animals, if they are not doing anything.

chipotle- Very rich people, although not such a sophisticated city. It's dirty and not much to do except go to McDonalds and Starbucks. Nothing against the Middle East though, just Kuwait. Check out Dubai, quite a modern and amazing city.

Kenny

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SuperKennyK
Eccentric - Please let me know where these nude beaches are?

quantumize - it is about 20C, actually kind of chilly at night, I have to wear a sweater (don't worry about your spelling, I can't spell half the shit I write).

Interesting things to do in Kuwait:

I'm going Wake boarding tomorrow at Umm Qasr, if it is not too windy. I'm going to freeze my ass off though, becuase the water temperature is about 18C and nobody has a wet suit big enough for my tall ass.

As for anything else, ...very boring. Alcohal, dancing, and pork are illegal. Woman are few and this country has no soul. Just McDonalds and a bunch of shitty American restaurants everywhere.

The rest of the middle east is cool though, some of the most interesting places I have ever seen in the world.

I met someone who sells pills too, but I can't imagine taking these things without big speakers and house music.

Val - I might actually go to Bahrain this weekend. However, everytime I go, I end up at some club and getting drunk with about ten people in the whole place or a bunch of idiot, white trash, American GI hillbillys. That is always better then Kuwait though.

PosTMOd - yes, they are evil petting zoos. I have never been, but if it is anything like the one I went to in Egypt, it is evil. The zoo provides you with prodding sticks, so you can prod the animals, if they are not doing anything.

chipotle- Very rich people, although not such a sophisticated city. It's dirty and not much to do except go to McDonalds and Starbucks. Nothing against the Middle East though, just Kuwait. Check out Dubai, quite a modern and amazing city.

Kenny

yes!

Dubai that is the city that I am thinking about.

I think it is nice that you are there in Kuwait, however..I am sure you are enjoying the weather at the very least. That is a neat trip.

Sunny does not have and has never had any access to my account so he will never post as Chipotle.