• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Anybody vaccinated against covid yet?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Bit of a kick on that second AZ dose, but fine now I think. A couple of days of mild discomfort. Hoping it works against these new variants.

Stop Bill C-10

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Was watching CTV news at noon and I was glad to learn that more people will be eligible to book on Monday for their second doses. Not just senior citizens. It all depends on when you got your first shot. :cool:

praktik

TRIBE Member
Was watching CTV news at noon and I was glad to learn that more people will be eligible to book on Monday for their second doses. Not just senior citizens. It all depends on when you got your first shot. :cool:

nice!

yes im thinking i will get mine far sooner than originally booked, 3 months ahead @ Sep 8th

hoping for july!

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Yesterday, I got my second dose at a pharmacy as well. I chose this particular location because it was small and quiet when I scoped it out. Bad idea, when it was time for the jab it was a very crowded, unsafe, chaotic and disorganized day at this place. Stupidly, I was too impatient to wait for a later date this month the Ontario booking site gave me at the mass immunization clinic. My first dose was at a very organized and professional downtown vaccine clinic organized by Toronto Public Health.

Next time for a flu shot, I'll stick to the more organized city immunization clinics and avoid pharmacies for vaccines.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders